Just back from Hojo DL, Vegas...

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
While at DL we spent 4 nights at HoJo on Harbor Blvd. I can't say enough nice things about this hotel. It was extremely clean, we got the room we requested, you could watch fireworks/monorail from the pool area. Early every morning a staff member was cleaning the pool and lounge chairs. Even the poolside restroom was spotless. Great hotel. We originally planned to purchase ART passes but opted to walk daily when we saw the distance.
Also, I was pleased with the outside appearance of all the hotels on Harbor. McDonald's was busy and overpriced on some items, but offered 10% off coupons. They also had a $1 value menu.
All in all we had a great trip! We had 3-day hoppers and spent a full day at DL, a full day at CA, and divided the 3rd day.
I will post a trip report when I've recuperated!

We're staying at the HoJo for the first time this October. Reports like yours reassures me that we made the right decision in choosing it. Looking forward to the trip report.

We stayed at Hojo's for the first time a couple of weeks ago on a trip to Disneyland. To be honest we usually stay at the Disneyland Hotel, but it just wasn't in the finances this trip to stay on property. I had heard a lot of good things about hojo's so we decided to try there. I have to say that we were very pleased. It was very clean, very pretty surroundings, and the people who worked there were very friendly and helpful. I didn't think the walk to Disneyland was any longer than the walk from the Disneyland Hotel to Disneyland itself. I will tell you however that we decided to stay an extra night that we hadn't planned on staying originally, and hojo's couldn't accomodate us so we had to find another "good neighbor" hotel. Let's just say we had a very unpleasant surprise waiting in our bed that night at this other hotel. Needless to say we will not ever visit that one again!!! But as for hojo's I definately recommend it!!

I just changed my hotel to Hojos. We were originally booked at Embassy Suites in Buena Park, but after hearing about the crowds, I changed the reservation. We'll have a little less room, but at least we will be closer. :banana:

SeattleRedBear said:
We're staying at the HoJo for the first time this October. Reports like yours reassures me that we made the right decision in choosing it. Looking forward to the trip report.

Hey, we're going in Oct. too, and planning on staying at HoJo's. I haven't made our ressies yet, what kind of rate am I looking at? Standard room, two beds. There will be 5 of us in the room. :wave:

We are going in Nov. and got entertainment rates of $49 per night. (Tues and Wed night) The next night for example they were not offering the entertainment rate and it was going to be 71.10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter