Just Back - MNSSHP last 2 nights - Crowds.

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
Just curious: Am I just suffering from lack of memory or did they just really do something different for the party because the crowds were just nonstop during the entire thing the last two nights (Thurs and Fri).

I'm not just talking about rides but crowds in general. We were there before the party started and honestly once it started, I don't think I noticed a dropoff in the crowd. Walking around was just a headache in many parts of the park. The candy stations were great - nice number of them and the candy is really good stuff for the most part. No complaints.

We did walk on Splash Mtn and BTMRR but the Seven Dwarfs Coaster was 40 mins nearly the entire party - even before closing. We rode Winnie the Pooh with no wait - got broken down and walked off (which was kinda cool actually :) - and got fast passes to choose one of several rides. We rode Peter Pan with those vouchers with no wait but the main line even later in the evening last night was 40 mins as well.

Main St during the fireworks - wow. I have been doing these parties annually and I just don't recall the crowds in the main common areas.

Anyways - we did have a great time. I'm not complaining but I'm curious if anyone knows if they are adding more tickets than in the past.

We do the MNSSHP and MVMCP each year and as we plan for the next parties in about 6 weeks - we're just curious what to expect.

The general consensus seems to be the parties are much much more crowded this year.

That's interesting - I was 50' in front of you - and packed like a sardine.

We attended last night and found the crowd levels quite reasonable. Arrived about 2did a few rides we had FP+ for, got our wristbands, did some shopping, lined up for the dwarves about 5:45, got those pictures, got the evil queen pics, trick or treated, had dinner at BoG (timed perfectly to coincide with the evening rain, more trick or treating, fireworks from within the hub, second parade, then a great spot for the Hocus Pocus show (AMAZING!). It was a late evening with some events getting pushed back. We left about 1 am. I wish the main street stores were open, but they had closed. I saw Cast members checking wristbands all night.

I was there on the 27th and it was raining. There was an announcement that you could get a pass for another date. That may be a factor in larger crowds, as people are returning on sold out nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter