Just back...rented thru L&M...no problems

from Canada

Mouseketeer
Hi, we just returned from a great 2 week trip. After reading great reports on L&M here, I cancelled my Dollar, and National ressies and switched to L&M. I got a van for a total of $390 including all taxes for the 2 weeks. ( I think this is a VERY good rate). On our last trip ( 2 years ago) we ALL went to the luggage claim, then ALL went to the car rental counter (I cant remember who we used, but it was in the terminal). Any way, there was a line at the car place 2 years ago, so...this time, hubby went for luggage, I went for car. I easily found the L&M counter...no one was in line. Even before I got to the counter, I was greeted, and asked for my name. Literally, less than 5 minutes later, I was done. I went back to meet my hubby at the baggage claim (after a quick stop at the bank for a roll of quarters for the tolls) He was just finishing getting the last bag. We went to the garage, easily found the van. It was a nice new Mercury Villager.....and away we went!! I would definately recommend L&M.
Karen

Thanks for the post...

excellent rate.

There is hope for the rest of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter