• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just because we need another Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I's been. I'm not a fan of weekends because I work overnight on Saturday (start at 10p and get off at 6a). Add in our busy time of the year and some problems with a co-worker who's kind of stalking me, it definitely hasn't been one of the better weekends.

You?

Where do you work??

Its Monday here so I am at work but not motivated to do anything :surfweb:

I work for Target. My version of retail therapy is not so fun.

What's the time difference exactly between you and California? I always try to figure it out but I get so, so, so very confused.

3:27 for me on Sunday. So what, that's 19 hours ahead? I'm having a hard time counting today, today.

Uhh no idea, its too early to think of numbers :rotfl:
I love Target in America! It sos much better than ours

Tell me about it. It'll be too early for me to think until clear into Wednesday, I think.

Well, I learn something new every day. I didn't realize that there were Targets where you are. I think I would prefer ours though. But I am biased, lol.

Missing smiley's just won't do!!

hula.gif

Our Targets are fairly expensive actually, the dresses are all about $50 which sucks because they are so nice...

Whats a missing smilie?

Oh man. Speaking of missing smilies ... Now I forget where I found my cute smileys. I must go investigate. This will not do.

Our Targets are fairly expensive actually, the dresses are all about $50 which sucks because they are so nice...

Whats a missing smilie?

Someone asked if everybody was missing the smiley's and I jsut can't have missing smiles.

Oh man. Speaking of missing smilies ... Now I forget where I found my cute smileys. I must go investigate. This will not do.

No, it will not do.

EdwardsLivingWillLaughingEmoticon.gif

Oh I get it :lmao:

Where is your daughter! I like her taste in boys :lmao:

Okay, which one? I think Kody is on the computer downstairs and I will send her a link on tumblr. I know she is on there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter