Just booked airfare for Fairytale trip to Germany!

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
It's getting more real now! We are all set to arrive in Frankfurt one day early for our adventure. The hotel expense for the extra day was really affordable. I can hardly wait for the adventure to begin!!

Thanks for asking. Our "adventure" starts on September 26, but we are arriving one day early, and it's wonderful that we will still have complimentary transportation from Frankfurt to Heidelberg.

I can't wait to hear from others how the Germany trip is as this is the first year that Disney has done this itinerary.

That would be incredibly awesome and much appreciated! This is our first trip to Europe. Hubby and I were giggling tonight about how much interest we've been putting into our Hawaiian Christmas cruise and not thinking as much about the Germany trip. But, I think it's because we know Disney has planned so many of the details for us it makes it almost worry free!

Have a super trip; I'll be anxiously awaiting the details!

We're thinking about the Germany trip for next summer, when the kids will be 5 & 8. I'm looking forward to hearing about the trip, especially if you have younger kids.

I'm so jealous--I really want to go on this trip! I hope they are still offering it in a few years when I can save up for it. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter