• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just gonna put this out there for May...

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
So I'll be there from May 7th to 11th (gettin' close!) with just a buddy of mine, just a couple of guys enjoying the parks. We'd be happy to hang out with anyone who wanted to meet up, if the itineraries matched up. I noticed a few people seem to have similar dates, but I didn't wanna step on anyone else's thread.

Planning to do:
7th: MK
8th: EP/HS
9th: AK/EP
10th: MK
11th: HS/MK (for the late hours)

If you'll be around, let me know.

So I'll be there from May 7th to 11th (gettin' close!) with just a buddy of mine, just a couple of guys enjoying the parks. We'd be happy to hang out with anyone who wanted to meet up, if the itineraries matched up. I noticed a few people seem to have similar dates, but I didn't wanna step on anyone else's thread.

Planning to do:
7th: MK
8th: EP/HS
9th: AK/EP
10th: MK
11th: HS/MK (for the late hours)

If you'll be around, let me know.

Just sent you a PM!

I'll be there May 8-12. Definitely planning on EP EMH on the 9th and MK late hours on the 11th.

Hi - I'm down there for some overlapping dates but not overlapping parks. Bummer!

Oh, that's too bad. All the planning details make it so hard to be flexible, what with all the FPs and ADRs and such. What's your schedule like though?

I'll be there May 8-12. Definitely planning on EP EMH on the 9th and MK late hours on the 11th.

We're totally down for those hours. If you're looking for anyone to hang out with, let me know.

The beauty of going solo is that you don't have to make plans! Plus work has been busy, so I'm looking forward to relaxing in sunshine. At the moment, I'm either going to be at Epcot on Saturday (10th) or Magic Kingdom on Monday. I haven't decided. I'm not in the parks much this time around.

I actually could have some flexibility on the weekend, plus I have Park Hopper. My friend will be hanging out with his brother and nephews. I am leaving on Monday morning though.

I'm just 4 miles from the parks..... :) I would love a meet-up!

Jenny, you are totally welcome ot hang out with us. My schedule is above. When would you wanna come on over?

It looks like I might be meeting more people than expeced. Happy to be meeting new friends!

I'll be there the 7th through the 10th, leaving the morning of the 10th. I don't really have any plans.

The beauty of going solo is that you don't have to make plans! Plus work has been busy, so I'm looking forward to relaxing in sunshine. At the moment, I'm either going to be at Epcot on Saturday (10th) or Magic Kingdom on Monday. I haven't decided. I'm not in the parks much this time around.

What days are you there? I leave Saturday morning (10th) to come home. If you're there before Saturday we might run in to each other.

I had to alter my shcedule for Saturday/Sunday a little. Now it's HS on Saturday with possible hop to MK for later hours, and MK all day Sunday.

There's no real officeal meet-up planned, but I'm hoping to reconnoiter with some folks at some point, most likely the later hours Firday Epcot and Sunday MK.

I had to alter my shcedule for Saturday/Sunday a little. Now it's HS on Saturday with possible hop to MK for later hours, and MK all day Sunday.

There's no real officeal meet-up planned, but I'm hoping to reconnoiter with some folks at some point, most likely the later hours Firday Epcot and Sunday MK.

I'm planning on HS Saturday as well as MK on Sunday. Will prob do late hours at EP on Friday too. How late is MK open Saturday night?

jtishere said:
I'm planning on HS Saturday as well as MK on Sunday. Will prob do late hours at EP on Friday too. How late is MK open Saturday night?

Mk is midnight on Sat. We might hop over after Hs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter