just got back from quest for the west

rlyrehc

Mouseketeer
hi. Just got back from qftw and want to leave some feedback: We had Melanie and Courtney. Loved them!!! Dh was worried he wouldn't like it because he doesn't like to talk to ppl he doesn't know but he liked it so much that he left $100 extra in the tip envelopes. I was worried about the hotels because of the stuff that I was reading on wdwinfo but i was pleasantly surprised. The Wort and Brooks Lake Lodge were wonderful as everyone said but the Old Faithful Snow Lodge was great too. It doesn't have tv's and phones but we didn't need either. I kept teasing dh about watching tv before bed (like he does at home.) The whole family (dh, me, ds, dd) loved the location. Don't worry about the hotels on this trip-all are great. My parents did Yellowstone a couple of years ago and though they loved the price they paid for hotels, they were completely jealous of the location of our hotels. You can leave the Snow Lodge and walk outside and be at Old Faithful immediately. The hotel is as nice as any other hotel (with a laundrimat) we've stayed at. Don't worry about this ABD-you will love it. Feel free to ask any questions of me.

I'm glad you also like it. We had a blast on our trip. You were on the last one for the season? We were on the last one for Daniel and Landon. They were fab also.

hi. Just got back from qftw and want to leave some feedback: We had Melanie and Courtney. Loved them!!! Dh was worried he wouldn't like it because he doesn't like to talk to ppl he doesn't know but he liked it so much that he left $100 extra in the tip envelopes. I was worried about the hotels because of the stuff that I was reading on wdwinfo but i was pleasantly surprised. The Wort and Brooks Lake Lodge were wonderful as everyone said but the Old Faithful Snow Lodge was great too. It doesn't have tv's and phones but we didn't need either. I kept teasing dh about watching tv before bed (like he does at home.) The whole family (dh, me, ds, dd) loved the location. Don't worry about the hotels on this trip-all are great. My parents did Yellowstone a couple of years ago and though they loved the price they paid for hotels, they were completely jealous of the location of our hotels. You can leave the Snow Lodge and walk outside and be at Old Faithful immediately. The hotel is as nice as any other hotel (with a laundrimat) we've stayed at. Don't worry about this ABD-you will love it. Feel free to ask any questions of me.

Glad you had a good time, it is great to hear good trip reports!!!

:goodvibes Glad you had a great experience. We sure loved it back at the start of August. Time does fly!

Sounds like a great trip. We had Courtney on our SWS trip a few weeks ago and she was wonderful. She told us about falling out of the river raft on an earlier quest for the west trip this summer - even though she is actually a former rafting guide!

Yes, we heard that story about falling out of the raft. You hear all the *ahem* bad jokes? (Sorry Courtney, if you're reading this :goodvibes)

Yes, we were on the last trip of the year and then Courtney was heading to Australia on her vacation and Melanie was flying to Orlando and then on to North Carolina on her vacation. I hope I see them in WDW on future trips.
:love:

Yes, her bad jokes were lots of fun! I think Courtney will definitely be doing more Disney trips in the future but I guess the guides don't get promised places from one year to the next so who knows where she will be. She and Mike added so much (in a very positive way) to our trip, they are clearly a big part of what makes ABD so special. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter