Just got back.......

Ohpair

Earning My Ears
We've just got back (last night) from a five day break in DLRP travelling by eurostar from Ashford.
We stayed in the hotel Cheyenne. There were good points & bad, but from a very bad experience when the park first opened, this time round it was fantastic :Pinkbounc .I will get round to a trip report in a couple of days, but for now if anyone has any questions fire away - we took our daughter who is 2 1/2 (she was so well behaved) & she thoroughly enjoyed herself (so did we!).

Katy

Welcome home Katy! Glad you had a great time, can't wait to hear all about it :)

Welcome back, glad that you all had a great time. Was it your DD's first visit?

yes it was her first visit - she's now a fully fledged Disney fan :cool1: & knows all the words to its a small world! (we are working on "dancin a catchy rhythm" - I would of thought after seeing the parade 5 days in a row she would have got that by now!!!! :rotfl: )

Have made trip notes (apart from Wednesday :rolleyes2 so just have to write them up)

Katy

Sounds great. We took our DD when she was 2 1/2 - and she loved it. Especially the "Yo Ho" and "After All" rides!!

Looking forward to your report. :flower:

hiya

hope you don't mind me asking ( but you did offer ;))

we are going next week so wondered basically what was the weather like & what are crowds like at the mo? - just a rough idea would be great if you don't mind :)

Carol

Katy, gald to hear that DD had a lovely time.
Looking forward to your update once you get a chance.

Reid

Carol,
Weather was nice - not as hot as it is hear today (we are in Essex) but shorts & t-shirt weather, seemed hotter in the late afternoon early evening - we wore light jackets to breakfast (8am).
Monday to Wednesday the crowds were very light my hubby walked on both RR & Space mountain! :banana: . No longer than 1/2 hour for anything. Thursday & Friday it did get busier & tickets for Lion King went very quickly!.

Hope that helps & anything else just ask! :wave:
Katy

Welcome back Katy, glad your DD loved it all! Looking forward to your trippie!:sunny:

Glad to hear you had a great time and that your daughter enjoyed it so much, looking forward to the trippie!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Hi Katy - really looking forward to it now - that's great info to know just before we go - thanks for the info :)

Carol

Katy,

Whereabouts in Essex are you? We're in Rayleigh.

Joanne

We are in Colchester - so quite a way from you - I'm sure you've got the heat just as bad as us though!!!

Katy

Welcome home,looking forward to reading your trip report and seeing some photos :)

Is there a ticket system then for The Lion King ? :confused3
Is it something that you have to pay for like BB's in the Village?

:earsgirl:

Hi Katy
I am really glad that you had a great time. I think we went the same time as you last week? Me, DH, and 2 DD had a fantastic time, it just went so quick. Definetly will go for 7 days next time, things take so much longer when you have 2 toddlers in tow! ;)
Claire :flower:

Sharon,
The Lion Ling has been so popular that they now issue tickets out 1 hour before the show (you dont have to pay) but the que's started at about 10.45 for the 12.00 show - once you have the tickets you can go away & come back at the time of the show (does tht make sense?)

Katy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter