Just have to say.....re: ChipnDale Express

Boo'sMom

<font color=teal>Talks to the people in LK's head<
Tyler is as much fun in person as he is here!!!!! My family had the dubious honor of riding on one of his trips from Epcot to the Polynesian. Don't ask me know I figured out it was him....I'm still not sure.
The kids are still talking about one of their favorite rides: "The bus ride with Tyler"
Thanks for a great memory, and a nice welcome home note.

That's how our family feels about bus driver Bob...he was a hoot. Had him from Epcot to POR. Really added some more 'magic' to our trip. Now we're looking forward to riding with Tyler in Aug. Hope you're not planning on leaving before that Chip&Dale Express!!!

Wow. I've always appreciated Tyler's insights and helpful suggestions; but now it looks like they will soon have to set up another 'personal dressing room' over in Toon Town for the latest Disney celeb's visitors and autographs .....

Originally posted by Boo'sMom
Tyler is as much fun in person as he is here!!!!! My family had the dubious honor of riding on one of his trips from Epcot to the Polynesian. Don't ask me know I figured out it was him....I'm still not sure.
The kids are still talking about one of their favorite rides: "The bus ride with Tyler"
Thanks for a great memory, and a nice welcome home note.

*blush*

Didn't you notice the Chip & Dale plushes on my dashboard? I had assumed thats how you knew... :)

Tyler - Are you on different routes every day?

We could turn this into "Spotting Tyler" instead of "Waldo". We could have contests, prizes, etc. ... a whole new fun thing to be added to the guide books of WDW. Tyler - you are going to be famous!!!

I'm going to start trying to spot "Tyler" when I'm there in December. Everybody should report how many times they spotted Tyler when they get back from their vacation.

We could turn this into "Spotting Tyler" instead of "Waldo". We could have contests, prizes, etc. ... a whole new fun thing to be added to the guide books of WDW. Tyler - you are going to be famous!!!

I'm going to start trying to spot "Tyler" when I'm there in December. Everybody should report how many times they spotted Tyler when they get back from their vacation.

LMAO...... that would be a fun game. I do have a lil prize for anyone who does find me... I gave Boo's Mom a lil something when she said hi. (It's not much, but it's something cool)

Not only am I at a different area every day, I'm on different routes throughout the day. It changes every time I come into the park.

Tyler......keep up the good work!!
SierraC3.gif

Tyler - we are coming in Nov/Dec timeframe. Give those of us interested...a hint...on how to find you....I will be looking!
Debbie

Where in the world (WDW) is Tyler?

Now I will have to be on the lookout for Tyler, Safari Steve and any visiting Dis members (lime green ribbons).

Originally posted by dcedwards
Tyler - we are coming in Nov/Dec timeframe. Give those of us interested...a hint...on how to find you....I will be looking!
Debbie

I'd love to give you a hint... but even I never know! The closest thing I could tell you would be what theme park I'd be working out of, and what times I'd be there. From there, you'd have to find the coordinators and dispatchers and find out what bus I'm on, and when I'd be returning. Not a quick or easy task, I'm afraid.

OK - it's official - WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TYLER - WDW's new official game.

Make sure you post your Tyler Sightings on the transportation board when you get back from vacation!!

I'll be there in a few weeks looking for him - sure hope there aren't too many bus drivers with the name tag "Tyler" on it ... can you just picture some other Tyler when we all start jumping up and down and yelling "I found you, I found you" ....

OK - it's official - WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TYLER - WDW's new official game

Wasn't there a pic that Tyler posted not too long ago that had him in the picture? Might help in the search, or would that be considered cheating??:D:D

Uh-oh Tyler ...get ready to be invaded by a big bunch of us coming down there for DIS Con!!!
Hope to see you!

This sounds like fun - I'll have to add this to my list of new things to do at my favorite world. Can't wait - I leave next week for another trip to my other home!

Now let's hope he doesn't go into the witness protection program. Can't wait to read the trip reports from you guys that are going soon.

Thanks peachgirl...you did a great job...I remember seeing that post, too! Now I know ... and I'm on a mission, too ... 10 days at the world...hopefully I will run into you at least once, Tyler, while we are there! What fun!

But, the question remains...Tyler...is this your picture? Waiting for your response ... see you at the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter