Just heard a questionable noise outside.

ElevationNotice

Early 2000's Fan
Its about 11pm, and I heard a loud roaring noise from the woods. What could this be possibly? I was outside when it happened, and went inside as a result. What could be making these weird sounds so late at night?

Animal roar ? Machine roar ? Need roar details to narrow it down / what kind of wildlife in your area ??? Hungry Bears 🐻? Bobcats ? Cat fight ??

Chain saw? Probably the most common roaring sound coming from woods

Its about 11pm, and I heard a loud roaring noise from the woods. What could this be possibly? I was outside when it happened, and went inside as a result. What could be making these weird sounds so late at night?
Still or meth lab explosion?

Did you post to your local neighborhood watch?
Just what I was thinking. Dude needs a Nextdoor account. Posts are full of what was that noise? Gunshots or firecrackers? I saw 2 police cars, what is up? My neighbor's dog pooped in my yard. Perfect for this stuff. My favorite was 'I saw someone in a Canada Goose jacket on the bus, should I report it to the police because someone stole one last week? (Actual post)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter