• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just home from HIFS

nealymouse

DIS Veteran
We just arrived home Friday night from a 2 week stay at HIFS and can say we were not disapointed but may think twice about staying there again.
Our room was very small ( Classic suite 1 bathroom) for 2 adults and 4 girls ages 6,7,8 and 12 but we made it work. I asked for a ground room and got it and loved that, we were also just a few steps from the laundry room which I also loved, with that many kids I needed that convience LOL. We used the adult pool all but once because the kid pool was very busy and our girls liked having the smaller pool almost to them selves.
Breakfast was OK. I didnt like the eggs at all and really didnt like them once I found out they were from a powered mix ( DH bit into a clump of un-cooked egg mix LOL) cereal was name brand and very good ( I love raisen brand) toaster was to slow of a wait to make it worth having toast and coffee was so-so but again it was free and gave us just what we needed for a good moring start.
Dinner buffet we did only once and that was one to many it was just horrible !!! and not even worth the " Kids eat free" price, we found other places on International drive close and very good.
The drive to WDW was so easy and when they say you are just a mile or so away its true leave the hotel and were parking the car in the Magic Kingdom in just a few minunts.
The reason I may not stay again is because we rented a condo 7 years ago when we went and for the price and all the room it was just much easier.

The parks were fun and we had a great time
please feel free to ask any questions

Thanks for the review - I like reading about all places from all people so that you get a nice variety.

How was your trip otherwise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter