Just how bad are the jurrasic and duddly rides???

Joycemarie

Earning My Ears
here's the deal I'm basically a scaredy cat when it comes to rides like jurassic park and the like. I don't like the falling feeling. Usually will ride the rides with eyes closed. like spiderman. so how bad are these rides. I'd like to try at least one of them but don't want to spoil my day. Did the water raft ride no problem. did the terydactal thing and wondered what ever possed me to do it (of course my eyes were shut so I really didn't see anything.)any and all input is welcome.

I have a feeling you'll find both too intense for comfort.

But that said, I'd say that the Jurassic Park River Adventure is the less terrifying. At least you are in a big vessel and you have a lap bar.

Ripsaw Falls is really scary, especially when the angle of descent changes part way down.

Jurassic Park has the steepest steep descent. It happens only once however. To me it was pretty steep, but you can duck your head way down without hitting it.

We were there in Dec 2000 and rode both JP and Dudley Doright's Ripsaw Falls on an extremely COOOOLLLLLDDD day. How stupid were we. JP does not get you very wet but RF does. It is fun however.

Yes, they both might be a bit intense for you. RP less so however.

i would say jarasic park for the sole reason that you have a lap bar. on dudly you have nothing but a very wet seat:( if you love thrills this ride is great with out a bar but if you hate thrills well this ride is probably not for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter