Just how noisy are the pool view rooms at the value resorts?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
The first few days after I arrived at All Star Sports, I was wishing I had a pool view room by the larger pool. But when I've come back late at night from the parks, I've noticed how loud people are in the pool.

The first few days after I arrived at All Star Sports, I was wishing I had a pool view room by the larger pool. But when I've come back late at night from the parks, I've noticed how loud people are in the pool.
A room right outside the pool would be my idea of a nightmare. Especially when you have people sneaking into the pool when it is closed for the night. I know we stayed at Bay Lake Tower once and were inside the C so we had a view of the pool and lake. Taking a nap during the day was impossible because of all the noise from the pool parties during the day.

No pool view room is going to be quiet. My last stay at the Sports I had a room on the back side of the preferred building by the pool. It was awesome! Steps away from everything, but the minute you turned the corner, quiet as could be.

If it is the main pool it will be noisy not doubt about it. Mid day there are pool parties and msuic that goes with it. At night people will try to swim if it isn't a gated pool.

We've had some really loud pool view stays. However, that was before the official pool hours/closing time was instituted, so I wonder if it might be a little more quiet now.

We had a pool view at the WL
Paid for a bad view
They swam at 7 am and as late as mid-night
But the sliding glass door did muffle the noise

I observed once at AoA that on a Friday more of a local crowd showed up, with beer coolers in tow. That night and Saturday, the pool areas were even more noisy late.

After a long day at a park, my family needs some rest, so I'd hope for the quietest locale possible, even if it had an unremarkable view.

On a side note, top floor of the WL facing the lake gets very noisy each night when the lake pageant goes by, but somehow that never seems to bother us!

No pool view room is going to be quiet. My last stay at the Sports I had a room on the back side of the preferred building by the pool. It was awesome! Steps away from everything, but the minute you turned the corner, quiet as could be.
Ok so I've got a preferred booked at Sports coming up and I'm really hoping for more quiet so what area you got sounds right up there with what I was wanting. Did you request anything specific to get that or was it the luck of the draw?

I do know one of my requests will be a 3rd level just trying to see what else.

I always have a pool view room on the first floor. I have stayed for Pop Warner and Cheer and never had a problem. I onlyu had a problem when the Brazilians were in town. Rudest people in the world. Now I just travel when I know they aren't going to be there.

Ok so I've got a preferred booked at Sports coming up and I'm really hoping for more quiet so what area you got sounds right up there with what I was wanting. Did you request anything specific to get that or was it the luck of the draw?

I do know one of my requests will be a 3rd level just trying to see what else.

It was total luck. But I will definitely request that location again.

White noise machine no matter where I book. Had loud neighbors at Boardwalk club level! With noise machine, nothing outside short of WWIII will bother me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter