Just joined AARP/Natl. Discount

This AARP code sounds good.. Too bad I am a few years away from being able to use one!!! :) ;) LOL!!! I will have to stick with the other codes us 'youngins' :o can use. Actually the Code from the Vacation Outlet website I think got 15% off and sometimes the Disney Club will get you 20% but many times just 10%...

I decided to stick with National..even though I got an 8 day quote with Alamo of $150.18 (total..eonomy car). I got for a full size, EA, $169.34, using aarp and a $15 coupon. This car was $196 last week. Funny thing..if I do in my hubby's name, it's $14 more LOL.

It was driving me nuts, trying to figure out why the car was cheaper in my name than my hubby's. The only thing different were our credit cards..although both were Master cards. I kept redoing it, thinking it was a glitch. I then changed his profile to the same card I use (we both have access to both cards), and low and behold, his ressie dropped to what mine was. Who woulda thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter