Just made my ADRs for late August. Doesn't look like it's going to be crowded at all.

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
I just got ADRs for 8/20-8/27 and I got everything I wanted withi 15 minutes of my desired time. The only problem was BOMA, which I could only get at 8:20 pm. That's pretty late for us, but I will keep calling for possible cancelations. :artist: pirate: :wizard: :banana: :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass
(sorry, my DD went crazy with the smilies)

punkin said:
I just got ADRs for 8/20-8/27 and I got everything I wanted withi 15 minutes of my desired time. The only problem was BOMA, which I could only get at 8:20 pm. That's pretty late for us, but I will keep calling for possible cancelations. :artist: pirate: :wizard: :banana: :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass
(sorry, my DD went crazy with the smilies)

We will see you there. We will be at wdw from 8/18 - 8/27! We got all of the locations we wanted for ADRs, but as I keep calling to change them, the earlier times are filling up. I wish I could finally make up my mind! :confused3

Cookie Princess said:
We will see you there. We will be at wdw from 8/18 - 8/27! We got all of the locations we wanted for ADRs, but as I keep calling to change them, the earlier times are filling up. I wish I could finally make up my mind! :confused3

I still left some days open. I only booked 4 nights out of 7, but those were the ones I REALLY wanted. My DH wants to do a breakfast which I haven't decided on yet and I still need to figure out one other meal. I hope we can get something later when I finally decide what I am doing. :badpc: ;) :rotfl2: :happytv: :banana: :love: :moped: :grouphug: :dance3: :dance3: :stir: :surfweb: :wave2: :artist: :blush: :cloud9: :cheer2: :guilty: :cool1:
(Sorry about the smilies again. I have a seven year old who shall not be denied)

Thank you for posting this info. I have been putting of calling since it will take a bit of time on the phone dealing with 10 days of ADRs and I hate dealing with potentially "unmagical CM's". I will be calling Monday so here's hoping that we have good luck too.

We are going from 8/27 - 9/3 and have gotten all of the ADR's we wanted. too...at the more popular restaurants!

YaY!!! Now let's hope the parks are empty, too. ;)

I made my ADR's last week for our trip 8/22 to 8/29. I had several things I had to move around but maybe because we are a party of 7. We couldn't get a Fantasmic package for any night of the trip (didn't try Brown Derby). Couldn't get dinner at LeCellier-did lunch instead. Had limited number of nights that we could Concourse Steak House and Garden Grill if we wanted to eat before 8PM. Overall I'm actually very satisfied with what we've got now-I was very happy to get the 8:06 breakfast at CP on a morning without EMH or Fantasy Land EMH. Don't know if I should keep trying for Fantasmic package or just trying waiting in line to see it. I've already got all my TS points used now without it so I think I may just keep things the way they are.

Same here... got in everywhere we wanted and we made our ADR's a little late.

We went last Sept and I LOVED being able to walk right on rides, so I'm hoping late August is somewhat comparable to that. :)

We are also a party of 7, so I was a little worried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter