Just Married Buttons - Still Available?

Any still floating around? I am in the park looking now!

Edit:
Success at le cellier!! They actually had two with slightly different designs. So I got a pair and a straggler!

Is anyone going to be in Epcot soon? I can't get there till next year. Can someone pick up a pair from Le Cellier for me please?!?

Tried last night to get 2 for a friend, and the waiter said they were out. He did not go check though, so I am not fully convinced.

The chef for our reception made a big deal of presenting Wayne and I with a set of the Just Married buttons and I was thrilled to death to get them but didn't want to pay eBay prices!

Then when we checked into our room at the Poly for our wedding night, they'd left us another set!!!!

We scored ours today told my wife cmon lets go to in to Epcot at the steakhouse they have them and they asked how many and I was scared so just took 2 for us.Good luck to you all.:goodvibes

I just scored two Just Married pins at The Plaza restaurant at the Magic Kingdom. Not sure how many they had. Good luck to all in search of them, sending out some pixie dust!!

I have heard from a CM that the water parks and golf courses still have some. We got ours a few months ago at LC in :love:.

Wanted to share my sister got married on the deck of Fulton's on December 1. I went to Le Cellier the day before to see if I could get the pins to surprise her with. They went in back to check for pins and gave me two sets pins. (There was a slight variation where one set said where dreams come true and the other set didn't.) My sister is keeping the set that she wore but I have the other set. I'd like to pass the extra set on to a bride getting married in Disney World. I could get them in the mail Thursday or Friday. I'll give them to the first disney bride to contact me.

I have given them away but I'd definitely check LeCellier.

We aren't getting married at WDW but are heading there for our honeymoon in a few weeks. Seems like Le Cellier has been pretty lucky for most. I hope we are able to get a set.

Hi all! Does anyone have an extra set of these? We are not going down until September and I'm afraid they will all be gone by then. If anyone does please pm me!

Thanks! :)

tinkerbell20 said:
Hi all! Does anyone have an extra set of these? We are not going down until September and I'm afraid they will all be gone by then. If anyone does please pm me!

Thanks! :)

We are headed down at the end of this week. If they are still available and we can manage to get an extra set, I'd be happy to send you a set.

I'm looking for pins too ! Anyone going soon ? I can pay for shipping if you wouldn't mind picking up a pair :-)

We are headed down at the end of this week. If they are still available and we can manage to get an extra set, I'd be happy to send you a set.

Thank you so much!! If you do, just let me know and I'll be happy to pay the postage to send them to me! :)

Thanks so much!

Unfortunately I could not find the "Just Married" buttons over New Years (we only went to DTD though...) but they did have a whole mess of the "Happily Ever After..." buttons! :) CM's were wearing them around lanyards and we were able to get both the "Just Engaged" and "Happily Ever After..." at the World of Disney.

I'm just as happy with these. I think they're prettier than the "Just Married" ones...I prefer the colors on the "Happily Ever After..." :)

I purchased 2 off of ebay. While they weren't free, I think the 7 bucks is worth it... Especially since I saw a TON of people wearing "Happily Ever After..." that were clearly not married, I want to stand out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter