Just my 2 cents....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the people who were on the 11/30 cruise deserve compensation! And lots of virus-free cyber hugs :)

As for the rest, I'd love for Disney to give them all a discount on future cruises. I believe that people given this type of discount will book more expensive cabins & spend more money on board than those who pay full price. Everyone is happy :)

Hey! Just because I am sure that the poor Moderators would like to enjoy their Turkey and not worry about us, I started a thread about this on the debate board so that we could go over there and take it off the DCL board! Hopefully you'll come on over and feel free to give your opinion if you wish!

I can't agree more. Please continue this debate on that board.

We've been on 5 Disney cruises on each cruise someone in if not all of us has contracted some kind of illness from being on that ship. I remember our cruise on the Magic in January of 2000 spending hours in the ship hospital waiting room to see the doctor. Everyone on that cruise came down with a stomach bug we didn't get anything but a bill for $78. We chalked it up as being the time of year and the chances you take being aboard a ship with 1000's of people.
Don't get me wrong I'm glad for those who are being compensated but who's to say their illness all came from the ship. Someone had to bring it aboard.

I hope everyone is well and Happy Thanksgiving all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter