Just Packing!!!!

Bilboo

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

Just packing the suitcase for our trip, flying tomorrow morning and back Friday staying in the Sequoia Lodge.

My son has just turned 3 and this is his 3rd trip, but it's the first time he knows what is going on so he's getting really excited about meeting the characters, especially Snow White and Grumpy (just hope they show up)!

Have a great week!

Cheers

Have a wonderful trip!! :Pinkbounc Here's some :wizard: to help your DS meet Snow White and Grumpy!!

Hope DS and yourself have a wonderful trip :) Look forward to hearing all about it.

Reid

Might see you there bilboo

We're just starting to pack for our trip (leaving on Tuesday) and I have some queries :confused3

(1)Is there an iron/ironing board in the hotel rooms or available at Seq Lodge.

(2)Do you have to take towels to Seq Lodge pool or can you 'rent' them there ?

Thanks

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hope you and your son have a wonderful trip. :)

let us know all about it when you get back.

Thanks for the comments guys, all packed now but trying to get my son in bed. He's insisting on watching Mickey's Once a Upon a Christmas first!!! He'll be sorry when I'm waking hi up at 3.30.

DisneyAngel, you won't be able to miss be - I'll be the one on It's a Small World all day with a 3 year old sat next to me constantly saying 'Can we go around again Dad'!! If I'm lucky I'll get a quick go on Pirates by Thursday.

There's no iron in the room but you can hire one from reception, not sure about the towels, I'm taking my own just in case.

Cheers

Have a brilliant trip Bilboo! And you Disneyangel!

Thanks

Bilboo - I'll be nearby on Peter Pan's flight with my DD , also 3 ;) and a bored husband dreaming of rollercoasters

Angela

Angela and Bilboo - hope you both have fantastic holidays.

Looks like I've missed you Bilboo, very jealous that you're there as I write this!

I'm also very jealous of you Angela but hope you have a great trip!

Looking forward to hearing about your trips when you return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter