Just Passed Rofr!!!

Faline

DIS Veteran
Just got notice that we passed ROFR for BWV. I've been thinking about buying DVC for 5 years or so, and finally took the plunge. So excited!!

Congratulations on your BWV purchase! We bought in December, but won't be going "home" until November. The location is what sold us on BWV.
By the way, we're practically neighbors! I'm from the Denver, PA area!

Congratulations on your BWV purchase! We bought in December, but won't be going "home" until November. The location is what sold us on BWV.
By the way, we're practically neighbors! I'm from the Denver, PA area!

Talk about neighbors.. I am from Quarryville PA and just spent the past 10 days traveling back and forth to Denver for my sons district all star games.

I also own at BCV so I guess we are "disney neighbors" as well.

Just want to say thanks for all the nice replies. I can't wait to go home, but don't get points till April.

Can I ask what your time line has been so far?
I placed a offer for a SSR resale on June 20 and am patiently (well trying to anyway) waiting to hear if we will pass. They required some extra papers to be signed on 7/11 because we had asked the previous owners to bank the points before the 7/31 cut off for banking 100%.
Congratulations!!:woohoo: :cheer2:

I can't speak for others, but we signed the sales contract on July 4, and passed ROFR 7/18, exactly 2 weeks.

ROFR
Right Of First Refusal--Disney can choose to buy back any contract which in their opinion is being bought for to low of a price,,if they think the new purchaser is offering fair market value they will allow it to pass ,,
Hope this helps ---I'm waiting to get through ROFRpopcorn::
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter