Just returned from using Alamo...went super...

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
We had a full size Car which we rented through a canadian special, we could have had a PT cruiser but hubby wanted the Toyota which actually drove like a dream. Huge room and great pick up! We five were so comfy. No problem at checkin or check out.
Fast, clean and easy to use. Very happy.

did you happen to notice how the quicksilver was working out? i'm still debating between alamo and national and the not having to wait in a line part will be the biggest draw. any other info you can give during your rental pickup? thanks

When you were driving out, did they take a long time to do the paperwork? In the two times we have used Alamo, that has always been the longest delay. I'm hoping it's just because they're not familiar with the computer system since they merged with National and moved on site and that things will get speedier.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

These use the same counter, same people. At ORlando there were no express lines being used. We prepaid our car and we were out of there in our car in 20 mins. I advise using your TA and prepaying the whole thing. That includes insurance but not taxes.

Car pickup is the same area as well. With the full size we could've had a PT Cruiser but that is just my dh's taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter