• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just so you know....I had NO luck getting the glowing ice cubes on DDP..

YesI'mObsessed

~MTFBWY~
I know some people have had luck getting these, but we had no luck at all! We tried at Chef Mickey's, Concorse, LTT, 1900 PF, and Sci Fi. We ended up buying them at 1900 PF as a last resort. Just and FYI! I hope you have better luck than we did!

:teeth:

Did you have to pay for the whole drink cost? Or do they have a separate charge to just get the ice cubes? If so, what was the cost? TIA

You could do either. The cost of the cube by itself was $4.00. The drinks they offered at 1900 PF were $5.00, they came with a mickey straw. We opted for just the cubes, since we were on the dining plan, I couldn't see paying for a drink, but it's about the same when you throw in the straw. We had 6 kids to buy for, so it saved us about $6 extra dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter