Just to clarify - dress code

cmmam

I can see Disney World from here!
Is the formal night on the seven day cruise only? We are planning on booking the land/sea trip during spring break 2004.

Its 4 nights at sea. Does that mean we dont need formal attire?

I will pack something nice, but am not sure from the above post whether we need formal wear or not.

TIA!:p

There is only a formal night on the 7 day. You will want something "nice" for Tritons though. Nice pants outfit for women and nice slacks and a polo shirt or similiar for men.

Lisa

thanks!

I guess that means I get to buy more fun clothes instead! heehee!

Yes, more fun clothes and you get to be more relaxed not having to get all dressed up!:)

We are contemplating NOT taking formal clothes this next 7 day just because I think it is a major hassle.:(

Lisa

agreed. I would have just bought a nice cocktail dress anyway. I'm sure I will buy more clothes than I need for me and my DD (15). DH will wear his "uniform" LOL.

Have fun on your 7 day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter