• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just to let you know.......

FrancesG

Love Me Love my Dog !
Hi Gang

I just thought I would update you all with the saga of trying to get the council to move us.

My Doctor has agreed to write a letter saying I have an acute need for re-housing, so that should help. I contacted my MP and got a letter the next day saying he would write to the head of the Housing dept.

Wrote againto the council giving them crime ref numbers from the police.

So I guess it is a matter of waiting and keeping those fingers crossed.

Still off work with this broncitis and chest infection, so Gary is going to try to take me out for a short while tomorrow. Fox is beingvery good, as if he knows his Mummy is poorley.

Have lost a stone and a half now in weight, but jusy beginning to fancy a little food again, so I must be on the mend. Lamb chops and a salad for tea tonight I think. The weight will all go back on ( sob sob ) due to the high course of steriods I have been placed on.

Just thought I'd let you all know. Hope everyone else is doing okay

Frances xx

Well, Frances, that's all sounding fairly promising. Keep us posted.

Good to know you are on the mend and there is some hope now on the Housing front.
Keep smiling, Fox will be so excited when the long walks are back .

Love

Carol:wave:

Hi frances,

Thanks for the update - things are are on the up by the sound of things.

Keep us posted of any further developments.

Thanks for keeping us posted Frances. Sounds promising.

Of course Fox is being good. Pets always seem to know when you're poorly. Bet he's looking forward to lamb chops ;).

Hiya Francis

I am so glad that things are looking up, i am sure that with your doctor's and MP's input you should be getting a promising result soon.

Please keep us updated..........

Eda

Fingers crossed Francis...........Is that a picture of Fox, he is lovely, what a beautifull coat.

Hope you feel better soon.

Tanya
xx

Fingers Crossed Francis.......Is that Fox, he is beautifull, what a lovely coat.
Hope you feel better soon

Love

TAnya
xx

Good work Frances. Fingers crossed for a good result.

I never got to finish reading your trip reports - got up to Part 6 - and I'd been so enjoying them as well! :rolleyes:

Janet

Frances

You sound much more positive now. And you have taken some action which probably makes you feel better. Keep us posted now.

Carol

Good work Frances. Fingers crossed for a good result.

I never got to finish reading your trip reports - got up to Part 6 - and I'd been so enjoying them as well! :rolleyes:

Janet

I am so glad that you are feeling just a little better. Hope you are 100% recovered very soon :)

Katholyn

Looks like things might be on the up and up for you. Glad you're feeling a little better.

Glad things are looking up Frances!

Fox looks good in his piccie!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Frances
glad to here your on the mend
love the picture of Fox :)

Good for you Frances! Don't forget to keep on at them.
You don't seem as fed up as you did the other day! Keep
positive! and don't forget to keep us updated with any progress

Love
Natalie
X X

That sounds like good solid work on your part Frances (and Gary!!) - Well Done and good luck. I hope you fight of your bug, it sounds very nasty.

Isn't Fox a stunner, takes after his owners!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter