Just wanted to say, "Hi!"

DisneyFanLisa

Earning My Ears
I have been reading some of the posts here for a few days and decided to sign up! I have been to WDW 4 times, stayed on-property the last 2 times. Love the POLY and also stayed at BWV. I'm starting to plan my next trip and hope to stay at BCV this time. I absolutely LOVE the thread about random acts of kindness and will sincerely try using some of your ideas on my next journey (2003). This is a great forum and I hope to be able to participate sometime in the near future. :p Off to try and catch up on the many pages of messages......:D

Welcome to the DIS Lisa! These are a great group of people....make sure you stop by the Community board for general chit chat as well :D

Welcome! I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. I'm glad you decided to "join" us!

Disnee Dad Says..................................Of course you realize we are a cult, and now that you joined you can't go back! You must love Disney forever! LOL. Welcome to the Dis board.

Welcome!
Hope you find these boards entertaining, helpful, inspiring, money saving, and just plain fun!
Be sure to look at other trip planning boards here on the Dis.
I like the Resorts (because we are planning a trip in June 2004 to SoG and I like to keep up on the construction), the CrusieBoards is fun (again , I plan to use this stuff as well) amd budget board.

By the way, a few threads have been started about us beginnig a 12-step program because of the intense additictions. Beware!

And have fun....

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!
Just fair warning... this board is addictive;)

Very addictive.

As my husband says - everyone has to have a passion & he knows I have found mine in WDW!!

MELSMICE, maybe then this will make sense to you.
DH says (jokingly, I think) that I'm a disboard addict.... HOWEVER.. do you do most of the planning for your trips? Please allow me to vent (hopefully some will understand)
We have been on numerous trips and have learned a lot with each trip BUT I have learned more about scheduling time, what to do, what not to do, etc.. from these boards than I could have learned in a dozen trips to WDW. And I do this because I guess its "my job" to figure out when we're going to eat, what park we're going to on what day, etc... Don't get me wrong I love doing it (big control freak) but its frustrating when DH makes a comment like being a board addict. After months of trying to get his input (his standard answer, "Whatever you think, babe) errggh.. on the drive down he asks "ok whats the plan".
ooopppsss... I got off subject again, didn't I??
Anyhoo.. does this ever happen to anyone else?

Tinky - sounds like my husband & yours are interchangeable.

He tells everyone he sees that I am totally addicted & a fanatic, however, he is the 1st one to ask me what new tips I have learned & how we are going to save money on the next trip.

We have also been to WDW numerous times before I found these boards & since I found them, which was just before our last trip I have learned more than I ever did just by being there.

He's the first one to comment about it, but the first one hanging over my shoulder wanting to know what I've learned. I think he's just as addicted as I am but doesn't really want to admit it to people. In fact, when I think about it, he's always the one telling me to plan that "one extra trip" during the year. I've even caught him on the boards a few times.

Oh boy - I could go on & on. Let's just say I love Disney anyway & don't mind doing all the planning. That's part of all the fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter