• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just wanted to share

faireygod mother

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>I need som
I just wanted to share my Christmas present with you guys. My DH gave me a Canon Rebel XT, much to my surprise as he thought another digital was not necessary. I am so delighted. I had gone with my son and looked at the Nikon, but it was huge and painful for me to hold. My hands are not that large.

I am going to take classes and have been doing the tutoral on canon's web site. I hope as I progress you all will be of help to me.

I did purchase the battery powerpack/grip. It does add some weight, but it is not bad. I also ordered the 4meg micro card and am not convinced I will need it, but I guess it is better to have it then not.

Thanks for all the advice you guys gave me. I look forward to more.

Have a great day and an even better New Year

faireygod mother said:
I did purchase the battery powerpack/grip. It does add some weight, but it is not bad. I also ordered the 4meg micro card and am not convinced I will need it, but I guess it is better to have it then not.

do you perhaps mean a 4 gig microdrive...

faireygod mother said:
I just wanted to share my Christmas present with you guys. My DH gave me a Canon Rebel XT, much to my surprise as he thought another digital was not necessary. I am so delighted. I had gone with my son and looked at the Nikon, but it was huge and painful for me to hold. My hands are not that large.

I am going to take classes and have been doing the tutoral on canon's web site. I hope as I progress you all will be of help to me.

Thanks for all the advice you guys gave me. I look forward to more.

Have a great day and an even better New Year

What a wonder husband you have! I am sure you will enjoy the gift and we can all learn together this digital SLR world!

PS we got a 1 gig card in addition to all of our other cards and we just returned and decided that we need to get another 1 gig card at least.
Yes, you will need it!

MICKEY88 said:
do you perhaps mean a 4 gig microdrive...

That is exactly what I mean. I have so much to learn. Calming down would be a good place to start. LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter