Keep A Watchful Eye...

♥DisneyLuver♥;24708559 said:
Me Big Chief, How
Me Big Chief also...PM me when ready.
Haunted Mansion Costume Black To the first person to complete this sentence.."Welcome Foolish Mortals...."
Bones pirate:

well.. this isn't something funny but I just been wanting to thank you for these kind acts you've been doing it just makes my heart melt with joy to see so many people happy:wizard:

w00t w00t to you!, hope all of you enjoy these special items and good wishes to you Bones for the kindess:hug: as well to all you :)

Hugs, keep it up Bones!:dance3:

well.. this isn't something funny but I just been wanting to thank you for these kind acts you've been doing it just makes my heart melt with joy to see so many people happy:wizard:

w00t w00t to you!, hope all of you enjoy these special items and good wishes to you Bones for the kindess:hug: as well to all you :)

Hugs, keep it up Bones!:dance3:

Hugs :hug: to you Pirate. Thanks for the kind words. This game, it's players, and host's have been very, very good to me over these past 3 years, and the time has come for a little bit of pay back. It's words like yours, that remind me of why I am doing this, and that will keep me doing it, until I run out of stuff, or the gates close on this wonderful little community forever. :flower3:

Bones pirate:

Hugs :hug: to you Pirate. Thanks for the kind words. This game, it's players, and host's have been very, very good to me over these past 3 years, and the time has come for a little bit of pay back. It's words like yours, that remind me of why I am doing this, and that will keep me doing it, until I run out of stuff, or the gates close on this wonderful little community forever. :flower3:

Bones pirate:

Agreed! Just have to keep thanking you for the kindness. I have been wanting to do this for the longest time(I guess my head is lost somewhere in the Black Pearl ;) )

People like you make VMK a better place..ah and this is for you matey:

yarmatey.jpg
more hugs for ya:hug:

heh isn't he a cutie :cutie: !

You can give the nemo sub middles to someone else, I think they'll benefit
someone else much more than they would benefit me. :goodvibes

You can give the nemo sub middles to someone else, I think they'll benefit
someone else much more than they would benefit me. :goodvibes

Thanks Shark, You heard the man, 2 Nemo middles up for grabs...First one to post gets them.

Bones pirate:
Full Pink Princes Outfit to the first one to post "Bones is too sexy for his shirt"

OMG! Every day I glance through this thread and I think, what in the world are they talking about? So I read through again to see if I am missing some secret hint for these really random phrases! :rotfl:

So tonight, in my usual insomniatic form, I see this thread again and I think "I am going to figure this out tonight!" :idea: Finally I see the white out clues! Oh I am laughing so hard right now. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

What a fun idea! Woot! :woohoo:

OMG! Every day I glance through this thread and I think, what in the world are they talking about? So I read through again to see if I am missing some secret hint for these really random phrases! :rotfl:

So tonight, in my usual insomniatic form, I see this thread again and I think "I am going to figure this out tonight!" :idea: Finally I see the white out clues! Oh I am laughing so hard right now. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

What a fun idea! Woot! :woohoo:

It has been fun, glad you got to the bottom of this mystery.:idea:
First to post "My boy blue" gets a complete Blue Princess outfit
Bones pirate:

Note To Winners: If you do not PM me within 3 days to claim your prize, It may go back up on the auction block.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter