Keep checking National! *UPDATED*

EpcotKilterFan

The first to extend her Fish
I am traveling Dec 3 - Dec 14 in a Full Size, and my rate just dropped from $307.16 to $292.87 :bounce: :Pinkbounc

The first rate I used the NHOL, Disney Club coupon and the old Disney Club contract code. This time I erased the NHOL and it dropped the $14.29!

Good luck and it pays to keep checking.

Debbie

**See post a few down from here**

I have been trying to find the DC coupon number on the website. Everytime I log in and type CAR RENTAL in the space nothing comes up. I have only used contract ID number 5901600 and NHOL and got a rate of 26$ per day. Is that the best I can do?

If you are a BJ's Wholesale Club member you can do better with their coupons.

I know the Disney Club contract code is at www.mousesavers.com Try using that code.

Just wanted to say thanks. My price just dropped another $1.50. Not much I know but I'll take it LOL!!

Originally posted by sandiegosusie
I have been trying to find the DC coupon number on the website. Everytime I log in and type CAR RENTAL in the space nothing comes up. I have only used contract ID number 5901600 and NHOL and got a rate of 26$ per day. Is that the best I can do?

On the left side menu click on "Offers from our friends" or something to that effect :)

Ok,... I just can't NOT keep looking....

I just saved another $4.89!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc For a grand total of $19.18 from my original reservation!

This time it was by accident, I put in the coupon code from Disney Club and forgot to change the contract code. So it was the Emerald Club contract.

Hope that helps someone.

Debbie

Thanks for the tip!

I booked Dec 6 to 13 back in May for $173, full size EA with Disney Club discount and coupon. I kept checking it, it went up to $205 and then down to as low as $181. I just checked it and it's $156! That was with DC. The Emerald Club code I have was $164. Still more than the $115 I paid for the same dates last year, but it's better than the original! Maybe it will go down some more!

My fullsize Dec 7-15 (8 days) dropped from $199 to $185.
The rate has dropped no fewer than six times since I first reserved at $238 several months ago (August?).

I just reserved a car through emerald isle. Full size at 166.58/week and 27.76 extra day. I was amazed. The Disney club code actually raised the price. I used the nhol and emerald club contract. My res is from 12/18 - 12/27. When I checked through Orbitz and Expedia the lowest prices were in 300+ for a compact.

Mine is still not going down....guess I've got a really good rate.....

Zurgswife; it was a pleasure meeting your family even if for only a brief few seconds.(the pirates and Lilo)Things were hectic that night around Buzz.Have fun at DisCon.

mnmom22: Very lucky.:) How did you do it?This is what I come up with for those same dates with your same codes.that website can drive you batty.LOLTrying for the DEC28-Jan 4th and ended up with $500+ a week with tax.DC codes /free day still ended up at over $400.

Time & Distance 1 Week @ 240.99 240.99
Extra - Time & Distance 2 Day @ 40.17 80.34
Extra - Time & Distance 0 Hour @ 20.09 0.00
Unlimited Distance-time & Distance 0 Distance @ 0.00 0.00

Base Rate _____

Add Surcharges & Taxes: (subject to change)
Concession Fee Recov Chrg 9.8 Pct 31.49
Fl Schrg/tire&bat Fee 2.05 Usd/dy 18.45
Fla License Fee .43 Usd/day 3.87
State Tax (6.0%) 22.51

Total Estimate _____

Ok... I did it again.....

I dropped again to $272.79 !!!

This time, I used the Disney Club coupon and the Disney Club old contract code. My dates are December 3-14 in a full size car from the Emerald Aisle.

I think I am up to a $34.37 in the last week :)

Debbie

I tried again....Dec 4 to Dec 9.....130.000....got it to go up but it just won't go lower ....I should stop trying....LOL

When you check to find if the rates are lower, do you try searching as if you're making a new reservation or do you use your current confirmation number and try changing that? I know I have a very good rate for Easter and I'm a little leary of fiddling with it in case it gets"lost" while checking. When I added my Entertainment coupon I did it by calling EC.
Also what is NHOL?

keep checking

our weekly rate for emerald aisle for nov 30 - dec 7 went down from 173$ to 156$ today......

guess i will be cancelling the ...dollar rate i got for 150$

mom23guys2,

Don't even think about modifying your current reservation.
Pretend to make a new one. If the rate turns out lower, make it and then cancel your old one.

Originally posted by lawgs
keep checking

our weekly rate for emerald aisle for nov 30 - dec 7 went down from 173$ to 156$ today......

Hey cool Lawgs - you're coming down! Where are you staying again?

Originally posted by lawgs
keep checking

What discounts are you using? Just checked our Nov 29 - Dec 7 dates again. Using DC contract and NHOL code, I still get $169 as the weekly rate. Our 9 day total is still at $244. Last week I was at $280, but if I can get it even lower than I already have...........one can always hope.

pluto....we are off site this time ....staying at celebration world through skyauction purchase.....plus we had to use our rapid rewards certificate by dec 7 ( smilawgs )

we have been down two previous times when we stayed at the beach club and wilderness lodge ( sept and oct )

probably not doing much disney ( will be using our annual passes to busch and seaworld )

disneykidds

using the old disney club contract number and the free day from disney ( using emerald aisle

pluggin in your dates for the 29th thru 7th i get

Car Class: Full Size 2/4 Door Car Auto A/C

Pick-up Location:
Orlando Intl Arpt
Pick-up Time: 29-NOVEMBER-2002 09:00 AM

Return Location:
Orlando Intl Arpt
Return Time: 07-DECEMBER-2002 09:00 AM

Time & Distance 1 Week @ 168.68 168.68
Extra - Time & Distance 1 Day @ 28.11 28.11
Extra - Time & Distance 0 Hour @ 14.06 0.00
Unlimited Distance-time & Distance 0 Distance @ 0.00 0.00

Base Rate _____

Add Surcharges & Taxes: (subject to change)
Concession Fee Recov Chrg 9.8 Pct 19.29
Fl Schrg/tire&bat Fee 2.05 Usd/dy 16.40
Fla License Fee .43 Usd/day 3.44
State Tax (6.0%) 12.71

Total Estimate _____

know your times will be different but ...this gives you an idea

pm me for the code numbers if you want.....we cannot post them here.....

lawgs...........

Thanks for checking. We are picking up at 8 am, dropping off at 6 pm. As such, we need 9 days total, not 8. Add another day to the $224 you came up with and my $244 for 9 days looks pretty good.

I was curious about your weekly rate going down to $156. I was wondering if you happened upon a better 1 week rate than the $169 I was getting.

our base rate was 169$ but with discounts coming off .....it paid for the taxes etc and saved us an additional 13$ for the total rate taxes etc in of 156$

by the way, when we first booked this back way when, the cost was 220$ so it has come down quite a bit for us

we had a back up with dollar of 150$ but prefer emerald aisle so for the 6$ difference we will go with EA

as someone else posted, nothing like the rates some were getting in the last couple of years ago ( 115$ mid size for a week back then )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter