Keep this in mind

Mish

DIS Veteran
Always double check. We thought we had everything got a ride to the airport, packed the car got out went to check in waited on line almost 45 minutes before i relized I left my DS suitcase at home. We had no time to go home and get it. So yesterday our first day at disney was spent buying him all new clothes. But i didnt let it ruin our trip we had a great day today at magic Kingdom. The look on my DS face (he is 3) when he saw Mickey and Minnie was priceless. Michelle

Hey Mish, I always type a list of what we are taking and what is carry-on. So there is no confusion at the luggage carousel. With 5 of us, we have quite a haul to bring. I can understand how that could happen though. The same thing happened to my friend, except the airline lost her son's luggage. Another way to avoid that is not to pack all of one person's clothes in one bag, but mix it up. I never do though, I have to have one bag for each person, otherwise I get too confused. Glad you didn't let it put a damper on your trip.

Wow, can you think of a better place to get to buy you kid all new clothes!Even though it was not in your budget,bet you had lots of fun.Sounds like something I would do.Do you think I could get away with trying that?LOL.

Jordan's mom

Dont try it in November I had the hardest time finding summer clothes. Michelle

I try to make a list of all the suitcases/items so I can double check that they all made into the car. The other thing I always do is count all carry on items (including car seats and the gate checked stroller) so we can quickly check if we have everything as we get on and off the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter