• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keith & Carol - Have a Great Trip!!

Astrid

<font color=9933CC>Shoot for the moon. Even if you
All these people going on holiday, it's just not fair!! ;)

Have a fabulous time Keith and Carol, enjoy waving goodbye to the Dorset rain and spare us a thought whilst you're lazing in the sun!!

Astrid x

Have a lovely holiday, Keith and Carol. Thank you for all your help in planning our off-site trip next week.

Happy Hols Keith and Carol!! :smooth:

You're right Astrid, it's NOT fair, I only have hours of slogging over the keyboard to look forward to!! :rolleyes:

Thanks very much Everyone and to all those going soon hope you also have a great time.
We've been having a rough time again lately and really need this break so fingers crossed for some fine weather and lots of Pixie Dust.

Love Carol x

........ hope this trip is wonderful - and you forget all your worries and cares. If I say take a suitcase of pixie dust with you, would that be like "taking coals to Newcastle ;) ?

Have a great time :) !

Have a BRILLIANT time!

Looking forward to the Trip Reports!

:D

Have a great time guys. :sunny: Hope you get some good weather.

Hope I haven't missed you,have a great time:D

...........Karen..........:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter