Kelly&Adrian 09/22/10- SBP/The Attic/HDDR/UK - Nominated for Best Dressed Attendants!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The pictures are so beautiful. Can't wait to see more along with the video. :dance3:

oh my gosh everything looks amazing! you looked so incredibly gorgeous by the way :)

can't wait to read more!

Congratulations! Saw your photos on Randy's facebook - I love them!:)

I just saw your pictures on Randy's facebook - they look beautiful!! I can't wait to hear all about your big day!

Kelly, everything looks AMAZING! You look incredibly beautiful and you glowed during the entire sneak peak. I can't wait to see more! Enjoy your honeymoon!

This is the best trip ever, no kidding....I just got a call to let me know we have been upgraded for free through Happy Limousine to a stretch HUMMERZINE!! The longest in Orlando! I have always wanted to say I rode in one but when else do you get this opportunity (I would never pay the extra $300 to get it - I considered a plain jane van until my sister convinced me to get a limo in the first place...) Jeez I am just sprinkled with pixie dust.

By the way - married life is good - especially married life at Disney!:rotfl2:

I loved your photos on FB and the sneak peek video was great! (I am a little jealous about how quickly they went up...)

I totally agree about married life and Disney it's too much fun :lovestruc

Glad you are getting even non Disney pixie dust and I hope you are wearing your pins, the congratulations by everyone and stories from guests about how they honeymooned there X number of years ago are so much fun when you are wearing your just married buttons!

Im so happy that everything turned out perfect. It all sounds so great. I can't wait to see your pictures. I will be waiting popcorn::

I also have Rev. Jack booked and am glad to hear that he is so kind. He sounds it on the phone and am glad that I chose him. :thumbsup2

Enjoy your honeymoon and thanks for taking the time to get us caught up on everything.

Cindy also had Rev Jack and he was the sweetest man. Did a wonderful service but had to rush off for another wedding too. But he was great!

Great reviews! I'm so happy that you really liked Amy. We were just informed she'll be our photographer.

Sounds like you had an amazing wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter