Pink Minnie with crown: Maura
Mickey Pirate (piratemickey_evrett.jpg): Tanner

I will cut these out/around and put on white shirt
Minnie Mouse name letters : Rylee
Minnie mouse name letters: Maura
Minnie mouse name letters: Mom
Mickey Mouse name letters: Tanner
Mickey mouse name letters: Dad

Thank you so much for your time, talent, and great designs! I hope one day, and I can share and give back. :lovestruc

Oh you do such beautiful work!

Could I possibly have:

Kiley in cinderella
Emily in cinderella

I was not sure but also if you have:

Kiley in Ariel
Emily in tinkerbell

These will all be in light shirts (maybe light blue, light green depending on what you design!)

thank you so much for your disney magic!

Hi Kelly,
Can I get a few done for my little ones (and mom and dad too)?

Star Wars - Jackson (Loved the Star Wars one you did on page 228)
Ariel - Grace
Belle - Eleanor
Sleeping Beauty - Mom
Buzz / Woody - Dad

Thanks, awesome work!!!

Could you please do some names for me?
Mackenzie on
dalmationslynne.jpg

Blaine on
tigger2stars_damamoli.jpg

Alvin on
grumpy_gramps.jpg
princecharmingray.jpg

Karren on
snowwhitedanica.jpg
cinderella2_bella.jpg

They will all be done on white shirts. Thank you!

These are really great. :worship:

It would be wonderful if you could make:

Christina in "pooh2"
Mom in "pooh2"
Thomas in "capthook"
Thomas in "piratemickey"
Rasmus in Mickey and friends : "collage"

They are all five for white t-shirts.

If you can find the time, it would be great if you could make these soon. :flower3: (We are leaving next week.)

I really appreciate that you are offering to do this for all of us for free, and if you are too busy to make them, please let me know and I will find something else to put on the t-shirts.

Thanks again for all your efforts! :thumbsup2

Kelly,

Your work is amazing!! I was wondering if I could bother you to make some signs for our very first cruise. These will be used as magnets for our door, so don't worry about what the background looks like.

Would like one with the following names in the life rafts:

Dave Angie Abby Becca

MANN FAMILY

Would like this one: with the following info:

Dave and Angie (15 years of Magic)

For names, would love the following:

With the name BECCA

with the name DAVE

with the name ABBY

findingnemomegan.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] with the name ANGIE

with the name MIKE

Thank you so much!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!

If you can find the time, it would be great if you could make these soon. :flower3: (We are leaving next week.)

I really appreciate that you are offering to do this for all of us for free, and if you are too busy to make them, please let me know and I will find something else to put on the t-shirts.

Thanks again for all your efforts! :thumbsup2

Have a Magical Vacation :wizard:

I just want to say that your stuff is out of this "World!!" You are amazing!!

Our family is going to visit the world and I was wondering if you would be willing to design something for us? I really like fourparksoneworldhats - but in the blue font. I would like it to say The Briggs Family Vacation and in the hats if you could put
Scott
Yvonne
Jessica
Wayne
Fran
Nick

and then if you could fit 2009 in there somewhere that would be awesome!! If you are able to do it that would be great - but if you are busy I totally understand!! Thanks so much!!:cool1:

These will go on a white t-shirt; light grey tshirt & a lime green tshirt!!

I was also wondering if you could do one with the celebraterainbow that just says The Briggs Family 2009.

thanks again!!

Thank you so much. They are really beautiful. I just knoiw that my son is going to go completely nuts over the pirate shirt pirate::lovestruc . His is three years old and his two favorite things at the moment are pirates and Mickey Mouse, so getting to wear Pirate Mickey on his stomach is his idea of heaven.

I have 2 boys turning 4 and 1 within 6 days of each other so i'm doing a combined party this year - i didn't know if there was any way you could help me out at all. Their party is on Saturday and I unfort. only just found this website. Any help would be great. Thank you thank you!!!!

pooh_alyssa.jpg - could you change this to Lucas
could you also do the MMclubhouse name for Jonathan

for the MMclubhouse one - i have a large thick board i was going to put on my front door that says "Welcome to the Clubhouse" for my sons 4th MMclubhouse birthday party - any way you could do words like that as well.

And for the pooh one above - could you also do one that says
Welcome to the Hundred Acre Woods

mmclubhouse_bday_madison.jpg Could you have this one say happy 4th birthday jonathan

3mickeys - can you have one that says Jonathan

birthdaygangandrew.jpg - can you have this one also say happy 4th birthday jonathan

You have so many great designs but i don't want to overdo the asking - but if you could help me out with the above i would greatly appreciate it!!!

Hi Kelly, in your gangstar folder you have a 2009 w/ a black boarder around...I was wondering if you have that 2009 w/out the black? Just plain 2009
Thanks!

Hi Kelly!!

A friend of mine was looking at my pics and saw all the tshirts I made with your designs and wanted to know if you could make a few for her. I went through your site and got a few but there was a few I did not see. So could I please get

Hannah with Mrs Pots and chip
Jamie in a Beauty and Beast
Pop Pop in Grumpy
Mom Mom in Happy
Jen in the darker tinkerbell.
Jeff in the goofy but we need a border since its going on a dark shirt not sure what color doesn't really matter though.
Hailey in Cinderella with a border

All will be on a darker shirt so would need the borders.

Thanks so much!!!

Your work is just beautiful! This will be my first time making shirts for our trip (we are going in December). I was wondering if you could make some name disigns for me:
Mom in Minnie2 and Christmas (both light shirts)
Marissa in Four Parks Gang and Christmas (both light shirts)
Cassie in PiratesofCarribean2 and Ratatouille and Christmas (all light shirts)
Dad in Mickey3 and Christmas (both for dark blue shirts)
Thomas in Tigger2dark and Christmas (both for dark shirts)

also I would love to have one of the family vacation 2 disigns that says Ford Family Vacation (for light shirts).

Thanks so much for all your hard work ~ Kim
:flower3:

Hello! We have another family joinng us, last minute! I went through your shared folder and pulled most of the names you had already done, but couldn't find these two. Could I please get them?? Thank you so much!!
Gaye -in fill in letters, Malificent
Becky- fll in letters, Beauty and the Beast (is it possible to get both Belle and Beast on outside)
Cathy - Dopey

P.S. We leave the 18th of September...TIA!!

Hi
I found this thread and have been going crazy looking at all the wonderful designs.
I have spent hours in your share file and haven't seen near all yet. I have seen so many great ones. I would like to request a few please.

I was wondering if you could do the following for me if possible. we are celebrating our 25 anniversay at Disney in May and have several people joining us there. I want to make this an extra magical trip. Some are going for the first time.

Could you do the following designs from your wedding folder?
formalbob.jpg only change year to 25 and names to Jerry and Lee

balloonanniversarydenis.jpg only celebrating 25 years together
and the names Jerry and Lee

From the Banner folder could you do
4parksbanner_mickey_ditmore.jpg
with leaving a text box for the names and another text box I could type Celebrating Lee and Jerry's 25th Anniversary. or something like that
That way I can type in all the names and save you a lot of work.

Could you do createptry.jpg from your dream folder with the date 2010 but no names.

From your binder file could you do
ourmagicalvaction8-25.jpg with the year 2010 and leave a text box and I could add the dates as not all the people in our group are traveling at the same time. If you don't want to leave a text box we could just use May 2010

also could you do other_jpg from the binder file and just leave a text box.

I love this design and I am trying to make journals for everyone and I just know I could use this for names or chapter titles or something.

I really appreciate this. If you have any questions you could PM me.

Thanks so much

Disneywishing

Hi Kellybell.. I know you are crazy busy with everything... but we are having our shirt party next weekend... is there any way I can get them done by then?? My post is 3304! Thank you sooo much!:goodvibes:worship::lovestruc

Hello!!! I love your disigns, such talent!! I am new to the disboards, hope this is correct??? My family is going to Disney on October 3rd, and I would like to request a name disign if possible. I would like to use white shirts to put the disign on.

gangstars_ with name Hannah
gangstars_ with name Mary

Thank you so much!!!

Kelly,

My other son is begging me to ask you to redo his name to make it just to be Ty not Tyler. If you do not have time then I understand. We are leaving in 15 days so if you have time it will need to be real soon. It was the celebrations disign. The Freemans was on the bottom. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter