Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are your requests, but I do want to metion that I am trying to work on some more boyish names as well. So here's mickey for now cuz that's what you requested, but if you tell me who joshua and colby are in to I can do more boy disigns! I have started cars and toy story and stitch, so maybe one of those would fit your boys better!:cutie:
airelshellmia.jpg

gangstarscolby.jpg

gangstarsjoshua.jpg

What a great idea to use them on the suitcase, I may have to steal that idea! Like I said above I am working on some more boyish styles so if that would fit some of these names better let me know!:cutie:
gangstarsmykie.jpg

gangstarsjason.jpg

gangstarsadam.jpg

gangstarsreece.jpg

gangstarspapa.jpg

gangstarsstowell.jpg

airelshellsophie.jpg

princesscrownanna.jpg

thank you kelly

really love these

knock yourself out use the idea :rotfl:

can i trouble you to make me a sophie princess

and if you have done another boys design can i have another in each of they're names

your a star, you done these really fast im well impressed

Kellybell, these are great!

Could I please get the following:

Kelsi w/princesses
Oliver w/Mickey & friends & finally (if possible)
Kendall w/Buzz Lightyear or Toy Story characters

Thanks a bunch!:)

Kelly! These are too too too too cute! So gorgeous!
Well, I do have to request here after the awesome Disigns you helped me with for my big boys- the Kingdom Hearts thing if you recall... Thx again BTW! :worship:
For the Mickey & Friends can you do

Marcus
Darrin
Adriene
CJ
& w/ the Fairies Disign can you do
Jacquelynn
Cheri

Thx so much! I will be watching for what you come up with on a boys Disign style- This would be real cute w/ Cars characters and then have like tire tread marks, finish line, Starter flags, and such around the name- (just an idea) - I have lots- Wish I knew how to do the Disign things- In the meantime I will worship you & the others who do this wonderful beautiful work!

That's what I'm thinking for cars too! I am working on those right now in between requests! Keep the ideas coming it helps a lot!:cutie: Here are your requests!
gangstarsmarcus.jpg

gangstarsdarrin.jpg

gangstarsadriene.jpg

gangstarscj.jpg

fairiesbutterflyjacquelynn2.jpg

fairiesbutterflycheri.jpg

thank you kelly

really love these

knock yourself out use the idea :rotfl:

can i trouble you to make me a sophie princess

and if you have done another boys design can i have another in each of they're names

your a star, you done these really fast im well impressed

Not quite done with the boy disigns but they are in progress. I will post them first and then you can pick which disign you'd like!:cutie:
Here's Sophie's!:wizard:
princesscrownsophie.jpg

I bet you are flooded with requests for these. They are adorable! If time permits, I would love to have the following:

Faith-Ariel
Grace-Fairies
McKenna-Princesses
Tanner-Mickey and Friends

Thanks a bunch!
Lisa

Kelly! WoooHoooo! :woohoo: Thx so much! These are awesome! My DD is going to absolutely love the Fairies Disign w/ her name! & of course the boys will think these are too cool! Love, love love them! I can't wait to see the Cars one & Toy Story too- Stitch should turn out great as well! You are so talented! Didn't mean to jump on your Disign Train w/ my suggestions either - Sry 'Bout that- I get excited when I think our heads are linked together! LOL Will keep checking this out! Tomorrow I am going to attempte a fewmore shirts! I willhave to make sure these are in that batch! Thx so much! :yay:

Wow those are great. Please would you be able to do the mickey and friends on with Tora and on with Richard please. If you could that would be great!

WOW ! Fab as always !

Could i possibly request ROXY in the fairies and in the princess
JAMES, MUM, LAUREN,ROXY in the Mickey and friends
MUM in the faires

Thanks so much ! Everytime i think i'm finished i see some more great designs and these are gorgeous !!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ok these are SOOOO AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!

Could I request a Garrett in Mickey and a Nana in Mickey as well! We leave in 12 days! WOOHOO! LOVE THESE!

These designs are great could I please have
Aimee in the fairies and mickey design
Emily in the fairies and mickey design

Please if you don't mind

Kelly, I really appreciate your work on these names. I have tried on my own to do names and just can't seem to get them.

The two boys are different ages Colby is 6 and Joshua a very grown up 2 yr old, he talks and acts like he is already 3 or 4! Any how both boys absolutely are into "Cars" and "Toy Story". Colby has told me that he luvs Goofy and he can't wait to meet him because he is gonna give him a big hug!

They are sooo cute. Our vacation is still a long, way off not until next June.
But I am having alot of fun keeping the magic getting things ready and planning for this trip.

Cindy

May I request the following two names done in the Mickey and Friends background?

John
Josh

Thank You Very Much!!

These are really cute. Great job! Could I please get the mickey and friends one with the names:
Eddie
Sonya
Asa
Have you thought about doing a Christmas theme. I would love to see one if you do.:)
Thanks,
Sonya

I absolutely just LOVE these! What a cool thing to do!:banana:

I would adore it if you could do our names in the Mickey and friends background. (And Christmas themed ones would be awesome too!)

Mom
Dad
Nana
Uncle
Ryan
Luke

Thank you so much!:hug:

These are great. They look like they are professional. Could I please request the Mickey & friends design with:
Tracey
Wendy
Kendall
Cody
Nana
Pappaw
Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what other themes you come up with.

How cute! Can I please get

Princess design with: Big Sister & Little Sister
(also Big Sis & Little Sis)

And the Mickey & gang designs with: Mom & Dad

Could i please get the following:

Princess - Julie
Ariel - Julie
Fairies - Elizabeth
Mickey and Friends - Stewart

Thanks in Advance!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter