KellyJo18's Planning Journal - WP/LS/UK - June 21, 2007

Your bridesmaid bouquet is almost like mine that I made. :). Love the centerpiece ideas.

I just checked out your bouquets and they are really similar!! You really did a great job, very impressive :thumbsup2

That is a great Price! I actually borrowed :rolleyes1 allisonswonderland's photo of her centrepieces(except requesting Orange, Green and Cream Roses instead of pink ones) and got them to quote on it! Disney was actually more reasonable than going with an outside vendor (Emily charming events). Having seen Disney floral with my parents anniversary I have COMPLETE faith in them. They will do an AMAZING job for you! The Cast member discount is great! Thank goodness the whole family (MIL, FIL and BIL) all still work for Disney! Good luck in your special day! Great Planning Journal

It sounds like your centerpieces will be beautiful. Allisonswonderland really did have pretty flowers at her wedding! I'm glad to hear your parents had a good experience with Disney floral and I am extremely jealous you are getting to take advantage of that Disney discount, lucky you! :yay:

I LOVE your centerpiece ideas! I'm hoping to do something similar in the darker pink hues. :)

Thanks :) Our flowers are going to have darker brighter pinks than are showed in the pictures but they at least give an idea of what our flowers will end up looking like.

Thank you so much for posting the flower proposal! I have never seen one before so now I know more what to expect!

Thank you so much for posting the flower proposal! I have never seen one before so now I know more what to expect!

No problem :) I'm glad it's giving you a better idea of what to expect. It's so hard waiting around to receive your information from DFTW but finding out information like this on the DIS does seem to give you a better idea about your own proposal.

You are putting me to shame! :lmao: My wedding is Oct 1st and I'm no where near where you are in your planning. I will start my planning journal soon, but I have to figure out how to post pictures first. :confused3 I'm clueless when it come to that stuff. Thanks for sharing everything! It all looks wonderful!

You are putting me to shame! :lmao: My wedding is Oct 1st and I'm no where near where you are in your planning. I will start my planning journal soon, but I have to figure out how to post pictures first. :confused3 I'm clueless when it come to that stuff. Thanks for sharing everything! It all looks wonderful!

You have plenty of time to get most of your planning done. We only have one month until we move to Florida and I have to have everything ready when we go so I'm in crunch time trying to get it all done.

I can't wait to see your planning journal and don't worry about posting pictures. It's much easier than you'd think. I use www.photobucket.com. After you upload your photos you just copy the link for message boards, paste it into your post, and are good to go. Good luck!

Hi Kelly. I just wanted to drop in and say hi! I just realized our dessert parties are on the same night right next to each other! I know yours is after your wedding congrats!

I am having mine at the upper French terrace as a welcome party! My wedding is the next night- yikes! We are getting so close- just under 2 months woohoo!

Hi Kelly. I just wanted to drop in and say hi! I just realized our dessert parties are on the same night right next to each other! I know yours is after your wedding congrats!

I am having mine at the upper French terrace as a welcome party! My wedding is the next night- yikes! We are getting so close- just under 2 months woohoo!

That's so cool that we'll know who is having the party next to ours! I love the upper French terrace but it wasn't originally the right fit for our group. Are you by chance the bride that has Randy booked that night for the DP? We have him booked throughout the day but he's sneaking off to cover a DP he already had scheduled and we are having DPS come in to take our DP photos. We'll have to wave at each other from across the channel between the two locations :wave2:. Aren't you getting excited?? It's getting so close! Congrats to you too!!

Oh my gosh - yes oops Randy is booked for our DP! We have him booked for our wedding day also...Sorry! :goodvibes

I am going to keep a lookout for you guys! I know it is going to be an awesome night! Now we just have to do the no rain dance!

Oh my gosh - yes oops Randy is booked for our DP! We have him booked for our wedding day also...Sorry! :goodvibes

I am going to keep a lookout for you guys! I know it is going to be an awesome night! Now we just have to do the no rain dance!

No need to apologize! :goodvibes I think it will be interesting to see the difference between Randy and DPS - plus we'll have two different styles this way. When Randy told me he was open for our wedding but not the DP I didn't even think twice about still booking him. I can't imagine having anyone else but him with us throughout the day. Hopefully we don't get stuck with one of the rude DPS photographers I've heard about lately. I'm going to guess they won't be too happy to just be coming to cover for Randy :rotfl2:.

I will definitely be doing the no rain dance with you and hopefully it's not too hot!

I'm sure we'll run into each other sometime during our trip. It's hard not to spot the buttons or ears! Good luck with the rest of your planning :)

Have you met Randy? you will nor be disappointed. I just loved him. This is coming from someone who doesn't like to be in a ton of photos 91 0r 2 is fine but I was having anxiety over a 45 min e-pic session:rotfl: ) he couldn't have been more amazing and less obtrusive! You made the right choice. Where are you guys staying? We will be athe the BW...it would be great to run into each other!

OK so let the no rain no heat no humidity dance begin for June 21 and 22 nd :goodvibes

Have you met Randy? you will nor be disappointed. I just loved him. This is coming from someone who doesn't like to be in a ton of photos 91 0r 2 is fine but I was having anxiety over a 45 min e-pic session:rotfl: ) he couldn't have been more amazing and less obtrusive! You made the right choice. Where are you guys staying? We will be athe the BW...it would be great to run into each other!

OK so let the no rain no heat no humidity dance begin for June 21 and 22 nd :goodvibes

We met Randy when we were in Florida in March for our planning session. We had him take our engagement photos a few days before and we loved him! I can't imagine having anyone else. I'm like you when it comes to being photographed for an entire session (my DF is worse about it) but with Randy he made us feel comfortable enough that the time flew by. Although, DF says he hates 95% of the pictures but it has NOTHING to do with Randy but the fact that he didn't listen to me and get a hair cut before hand :rotfl:.

We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside before the wedding and are still trying to decide on what to do for the five days after. His parents are paying for it and say to pick whatever hotel we would like but I hate to ask them to spend the deluxe resort prices so I'm not sure what we'll do. I'd love to stay in one of the remodeled rooms in the Contemporary. Our comp night is at the Poly.

No heat, no humidity, and no rain sounds perfect :lmao:

Here are a few more things I have been working on lately. I seem to start a lot of wedding projects before I finish the last one.

Here are the bubbles we are going to hand out for our staged exit. I punched out more Mickey heads and used the bubble Mickey's that can be bought at Michaels. I attached the bubble sticker to the paper punch so that each side bulges out and kind of looks like a bubble. Hard to explain... here is the picture.

DSCN0906.jpg

Close up
DSCN0904.jpg

These are the stickers I put on both sides of the Mickey head.
clearmickeyheads.jpg

My mom bought this fish vase for the entrance table at the wedding.
DSCN0907.jpg

She wants to put a sign by it or in it that says to sign our guest book. This is what she is thinking:
DSCN0909.jpg

I am still trying to decide if I like it like that. What do you think? I'm not sure what all we could do with the vase except just have it out for decoration.

This is what we are doing for the our place cards. We bought a few large trays to pour sand into and decorate like this. We have about 8 of these fish and a bunch of the coral that we will use to decorate the place card table.
DSCN0723.jpg

DSCN0724.jpg

First of All, I love your creativity. The bubbles thingys...so cute!
She wants to put a sign by it or in it that says to sign our guest book. This is what she is thinking:
DSCN0909.jpg

I am still trying to decide if I like it like that. What do you think? I'm not sure what all we could do with the vase except just have it out for decoration.

It looks pretty cool and Fun! I really like the idea! Have you tried maybe adding a little sand at the end like you did with the place cards. Maybe you'll love it more and it looks more coordinated with the other things. I don't know...just an idea!

This is what we are doing for the our place cards. We bought a few large trays to pour sand into and decorate like this. We have about 8 of these fish and a bunch of the coral that we will use to decorate the place card table.
DSCN0723.jpg

This looks so nice, simple but elegant! I LOVE IT!

Thanks for Sharing!:goodvibes

Everything is so cute! If you don't want to use the vase for a sign. Could you use it as a card holder. You know when guests give a card. Kinda like your own card box?

First of All, I love your creativity. The bubbles thingys...so cute!

It looks pretty cool and Fun! I really like the idea! Have you tried maybe adding a little sand at the end like you did with the place cards. Maybe you'll love it more and it looks more coordinated with the other things. I don't know...just an idea!

This looks so nice, simple but elegant! I LOVE IT!

Thanks for Sharing!:goodvibes

I love the idea of putting sand in the bottom of it! That really would tie everything together. Thanks!

I love the fish!!! everything looks great!

Thanks :) The blue and green fish are probably my favorite. We found them after Christmas this year, they are supposed to be ornaments but once we took the hooks off it's hard to tell that's what they once were.

Everything looks super cute! I love the bubbles :)

Thanks! I had originally just tied the ribbon around the top but thought the Mickey bubble heads finished them off.

Everything is so cute! If you don't want to use the vase for a sign. Could you use it as a card holder. You know when guests give a card. Kinda like your own card box?

When my mom had originally described it to me I was really hoping we could use it as a card box but unfortunately it's too small. I'm still hoping I come across one a size larger so that we could use it for our cards. I think it's such a cute idea! Thanks for the help :goodvibes.

All your new wedding things/projects are just adorable! I'm so jealous!! We're having a Living Seas wedding, too, but DF agreed to a Disney wedding on the condition that we have "no theme". I love your colors and how elegantly you've put everything together. It'll all go perfectly with the Living Seas decor.

All your new wedding things/projects are just adorable! I'm so jealous!! We're having a Living Seas wedding, too, but DF agreed to a Disney wedding on the condition that we have "no theme". I love your colors and how elegantly you've put everything together. It'll all go perfectly with the Living Seas decor.

The only way mine agreed to having the wedding at Disney was if we did it at the Living Seas and that it is not "Disney-ish" as he called it. I have slipped in a few Mickey heads here and there but he hasn't seen them yet. I've told him about them and he doesn't seem to mind too much (hopefully he won't anyway). I never meant to have a theme but just the fact that it is at the Living Seas leads me to decorate more with that in mind. My DF is a huge fish guy, he has quite a few aquariums, so I don't think he'll mind me using fishes in the decoration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter