***Key Chain sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!
Mail date is May 22.
As usual, post here when you mail out and when you receive.
Have fun!! :bounce:

Thank you Nancy!!!! You really spoiled me! :-) I LOVE the Disney Cruise keychain with matching postcard!!! The Arizona & Miami Beach ones are great tooo!!!!! Love the Snow White pen also!!! Thank you!!!

Mine will go out Monday!!! I'll post again once they have actually been mailed. Hope you have a great weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 3
:yay: That got there fast! I was told tomorrow.
Hope you like it.....we did a Disney Panama cruise in 2008.
You have a good weekend too.........we are headed out of town on Sunday. Be back Wednesday, but I will have my laptop with me to keep updated.

I've been slammed at work, but I'm off in the morning. My stuff will be going out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

nothing here today....maybe tomorrow
If you haven't received them by Tuesday let me know and I will send new ones. I've had several things that I've mailed or have been mailed to me that arrived two or three days after the "expected" arrival day. Not sure what's going on with that but it's very annoying! :-(

Everything is out. ETA is Friday.
Received mine today! Thank you very much Corey from my keychains! I LOVE the Disney one!!!!! The mini harmonica keychain is so cute! I have never seen anything like it! Thank you so much! Hopefully yours will be arriving soon :-)

If you haven't received them by Tuesday let me know and I will send new ones. I've had several things that I've mailed or have been mailed to me that arrived two or three days after the "expected" arrival day. Not sure what's going on with that but it's very annoying! :-(

I bet it will arrive today....I will check back when the mail is delivered

The package arrived today, Stacey!
Thank you for the cute Mickey key chain....gotta love that mouse!
And the Oregon one too. Loved looking at the photos in the pocket calendar.
I lived in WA for over 30 years with family in CA, so have driven through and seen many of those sites many times.
Thank you.

And mine also arrived from Corey.
Thank you for the cute Mickey key chain too.....can never have too many!
The shark key ring is really cute too.
Thank you.

That just leaves Corey to receive from Stacey.

The package arrived today, Stacey!
Thank you for the cute Mickey key chain....gotta love that mouse!
And the Oregon one too. Loved looking at the photos in the pocket calendar.
I lived in WA for over 30 years with family in CA, so have driven through and seen many of those sites many times.
Thank you.
Yay!!! So glad that it arrived! Oregon really is a beautiful place! I've been to Washington many times! Got a love the West Coast! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter