Keys and what you got for each key.

KrazyPete said:
For me it was:
Silver = Nothing
Bronze = Green Pirate Throne

WOOT! Pete's playing pirates! pirate: LOL!

I managed to get just one key yesterday..

Bronze = Green Pirate Throne

One gold key = Turn Into Coral Magic Pin (One time use)

Two Silver Keys = Plain Pirate Maze Wall, Pirate Maze wall with Turret

One Bronze Key = Nothing

All in all, I'd say I did well

Two bronze keys - nothing.

Then a huge string of losses on the other levels. (Sorry I kept getting in your way, Briar!) :sad2:

Update: Had better luck playing this morning; got a silver and a gold key. Silver was empty, but gold gave me a maze tower. Finally! :)

Update: Another bronze - nothing. Seven golds - resulting in three Coral Magic pins, one maze wall, 500 credits, and two empty chests.

alyce and I both received blue pirate thrones for the bronze key, and then stayed in the treasure room with CL_TwirlerGirl for about an hour to see who received what. I think our treasure room was tapped out; the huge majority of people opening chests (mostly bronze, but some silver and gold) received nothing at all. The bronze did give out other pirate thrones and a cash reward once, and the gold chest gave out a pirate wall at one point. I don't remember much other than the anguished cries of "nothing!" floating up from most of the people who tried. We kept telling people the room was empty, but I guess they don't believe talking walls. Oh yes, and quite a few people needed help figuring out how to use the keys, that was the other thing we often heard.

hagen of the soggy shoes and sunken ships

UPDATED 10/4/06

Gold - nothing
Gold - nothing again - do not get me started!
Gold - nothing AGAIN - need I say more?
Gold - pirate cannon wall turret - actually pretty cool item
Gold - nothing YET AGAIN(did you hear me scream?)
Gold - nothing YUP, it's true (fun, huh?) (UPDATED)
Silver - pirate cannon wall
Silver - nothing - imagine that
Silver - wow, imagine that, empty (UPDATED)
Bronze - nothing - honestly vmk - ????
Bronze - nothing - are you kidding me???
Bronze - blue pirate throne - nice - thanks for the prize!(UPDTATED)

Summary: prizes: 3 nothing: 9

Sorry - was all of the empty prizes supposed to add to the fun?

Me:
Bronze: Purple Pirate Throne
Silver: Nothing :badpc:

my best friend, Fan:
Bronze: Purple Pirate Throne
Silver: 300 Credits
Gold: Nothing

And Peasy, you rock as a person, so it's logical that you should be bad at something... why not Pirates?! ;)

Tiki

Bronze key > Purple Pirate Throne

I was happy I am no good at Pirates and managed to get a key.

Silver - Nothing
Bronze 1- Green Pirate Throne
Bronze 2 - Nothing
Gold - Turn into Coral 1 use magic!!!

This freaking sucks. I am usually good at the game but I now am losing most of the time. I don't get it. I only won one level 1 game and one or two level 3 games. I will never get a key. :sad2: :badpc: :furious:

I am 4 for 4:

Bronze key ~ Nothing

Bronze Key ~ Nothing

Silver Key ~ Nothing

Bronze Key ~ Nothing

What are the odds? :confused3

I am loving the sound of the Green Pirate Thrones: they seem rather common for bronze keys.

I played a bit last night on all three of my accounts and have yet to reach the magic 10 marker on any of them. :confused3

Oh well, that's what tonight is for. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter