Kidani Standard View Room Request

RachaelA

DIS Veteran
We're staying in a 1 bedroom standard view at Kidani in May. I would prefer a room that isn't super noisy like hearing the beeping of the buses. Other than that I know we'll end up with whatever random view (parking lot, pool, etc). Any suggestions on a request to put in to attempt avoid a potential noisy room? In the end though, we're at Disney so we'll make do with whatever we end up with :)

Kidani is nice and quiet for the most part. Just ask to be further from the lobby. You'll have to walk more if you do that though.

We had a standard view last year that had a partial view of the Pembe savannah. It was a great location. Nice and quiet and we could sit on the balcony and see some animals.

My niece is going in October using some of my DVC points. I put in this request:
1) close to Pembe Savanna
2) 2nd floor
3) close to pool

I think if you request close to pool, there is a chance you will be between the pool and the lobby which I would suspect could be a little noisy since it's where the portico is. You might change "close to pool" to "NOT in lobby area." You can request to NOT be in a certain area. I just did this for HHI since I didn't want to be in the pool area due to noise issues.

Just got back Tuesday! We had a standard view studio fifth floor, room 7915. It was perfect for us. If you can picture standing on our balcony...slightly left is the main entrance, straight ahead across the way is the bus stop, and slightly right is the entrance to the pool/fitness center entrance. Very close to everything! The elevator on one side of the room took us right to lobby, and the elevator on the other side took us to the pool. Being on the top floor, we never heard any noise from anywhere - even the buses! Perfect location! We were in a studio, but I know there were 1 bedrooms on either side of us.

May seem a strange question, but do the Standard view rooms that face the front of the resort get very hot due to the sun exposure?

My niece is going in October using some of my DVC points. I put in this request:
1) close to Pembe Savanna
2) 2nd floor
3) close to pool

I think if you request close to pool, there is a chance you will be between the pool and the lobby which I would suspect could be a little noisy since it's where the portico is. You might change "close to pool" to "NOT in lobby area." You can request to NOT be in a certain area. I just did this for HHI since I didn't want to be in the pool area due to noise issues.

I have read other posts about choosing pool view for kidani; however, I do not see that option when booking on line through DVC. Do I need to call to get pool view? Does anyone know if it is possible to have pool view for a 2brm non lock off standard view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter