Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight- Oct PTR pg. 234 8/25 up to date itin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your trip is certainly approaching quickly!!!
Love the pic of hand-holding.
POTC is one of my favorites. It's very popular with my family. It took some converting because the younger two used to think it was scary!

Amanda

I didn't realize that we were working with a vegan menu. I can't be of much help there. I have a few vegetarian recipes, but probably could count my vegan friendly recipes on one hand.

Well she was in a lot of pain in August, that's about the time when she had the first blood test that showed elevated liver readings. The blood test says they're OK now, but she has to get an ultrasound on Thursday to figure out exactly what happened.

Good luck on the ultrasound. :goodvibes Keep me posted. How are her spirits? Yours?

Your trip is certainly approaching quickly!!!
Love the pic of hand-holding.
POTC is one of my favorites. It's very popular with my family. It took some converting because the younger two used to think it was scary!

Amanda

It's so close. :banana: I'm giddy. I paid my second grocery person today. :thumbsup2 Dry goods all packed. Surprise pins packed. I need to make a few more Ridemax itineraries that I won't use anyway but it makes me happy to have them, and I'm working on my packing list right now. Weather can be iffy in October but I'm doubting it will freeze.

:ccat: 18 days until WDW!!! :ccat:

Michael's typical investment level when it comes to IASW. :rolleyes2

IMG_2610.jpg

jenny105 said:
Yeah that's me on IASW too LOL

Its one of my favorites. Disneyland's is much better but I'll suffer through WDW's ;) My kids go along with it in a more amiable way than DH. :lmao:

Our trips are so close!!!! Have you started packing yet?

Its one of my favorites. Disneyland's is much better but I'll suffer through WDW's ;) My kids go along with it in a more amiable way than DH. :lmao:

Our trips are so close!!!! Have you started packing yet?

Not yet. I have the things I want to pack set aside just waiting to be thrown in a suitcase. I'm seeing my family on Thursday to celebrate my birthday since I'll be away for it and my sister is buying me luggage as a gift so that's what I'm waiting on!

Not yet. I have the things I want to pack set aside just waiting to be thrown in a suitcase. I'm seeing my family on Thursday to celebrate my birthday since I'll be away for it and my sister is buying me luggage as a gift so that's what I'm waiting on!

What a perfect gift and Happy Birthday (almost). :goodvibes new luggage is so fun. I've got some piles too but the non perishable foods are packed. :laughing: I've got 2 grocery orders being delivered too. I'm so ridiculous when it comes to food.

Good luck on the ultrasound. :goodvibes Keep me posted. How are her spirits? Yours?

Thanks, it's mainly to see why her liver readings were elevated last month. They think she passed a gallstone. Her spirits are much better since she got the shot of cortisone in her shoulder yesterday.

Your trip is so close!

Do you fast? Tzom kal - Have an easy fast! G'mar tov - May you be blessed with an inscription in the Book of Life!
Tom is fasting. I am not. I'll be supportive but I'm expected to feed the kids. And I'm racing Saturday night.

Amanda

Thanks, it's mainly to see why her liver readings were elevated last month. They think she passed a gallstone. Her spirits are much better since she got the shot of cortisone in her shoulder yesterday.

Your trip is so close!

Cortisone is a good thing! And good spirits are even better. :thumbsup2 So glad she can do even those little things to elevate some of the symptoms while she heals.

Do you fast? Tzom kal - Have an easy fast! G'mar tov - May you be blessed with an inscription in the Book of Life!
Tom is fasting. I am not. I'll be supportive but I'm expected to feed the kids. And I'm racing Saturday night.

Amanda

I am fasting. DH and the kids aren't. I guess I'm not totally fasting as I have to have water. I normally drink at least 64 oz per day. We decided to pass on the meat tonight as it dehydrates so I loaded up on carbs. Just the thought of fasting makes me hungry. We skipped Kol Nidre tonight. We're bad but my kids just aren't good back to back service Jews. ;) and as lame as this sounds, I made a hair appt for tonight before I realized it was Yom Kippur. If I canceled I wouldn't be able to get a cut and color before WDW. Terrible reason, I know.:blush:

:woohoo: Woot woot! Good luck Saturday! What kind of race?

Wishing Tom an easy fast. :rotfl: and good luck on his portion tomorrow. Gab decided to have a total meltdown last night while practicing. I told her to read and not chant.

What a perfect gift and Happy Birthday (almost). :goodvibes new luggage is so fun. I've got some piles too but the non perishable foods are packed. :laughing: I've got 2 grocery orders being delivered too. I'm so ridiculous when it comes to food.

Thanks! I think we're going to stop and pick up some snacks on the way to the hotel but other than that, we have the Dining Plan so we're good :)

Thanks! I think we're going to stop and pick up some snacks on the way to the hotel but other than that, we have the Dining Plan so we're good :)

That's perfect. What ADRs did you make? Are you excited for F&W? I'm thinking I may be able to cancel a few ADRs due to F&W. We've decided to cancel 'Ohana for sure. I may cancel another but not sure which one.

This is the little treat DH bought me today. Not the Disney one but in all honesty, I'd only carry the Disney one at Disney and since 99% of my life happens outside of the magic, it didn't make much sense. Our local store had it marked 30% off and then we got another 40% off it. I went over it with an eagles eye and can't find anything wrong with it. :woohoo: I love it. It smells so good! It's going to be my everyday bag. It's so light and colorful and will fit my iPad etc nicely.

50b954e47d9c272c21094b9e2e92979d.jpg

:goofy: 17 days until WDW!!! :goofy:

party:16 days until WDW!!! party:

'Ohana is officially canceled as is Raglan Road. AK extended hours until 8 pm on 10/20 and we've just got ride EE in the dark! :thumbsup2 DH's buddy had a change of plans and won't be coming now so we've got that day free. pixiedust:

That's perfect. What ADRs did you make? Are you excited for F&W? I'm thinking I may be able to cancel a few ADRs due to F&W. We've decided to cancel 'Ohana for sure. I may cancel another but not sure which one.

This is the little treat DH bought me today. Not the Disney one but in all honesty, I'd only carry the Disney one at Disney and since 99% of my life happens outside of the magic, it didn't make much sense. Our local store had it marked 30% off and then we got another 40% off it. I went over it with an eagles eye and can't find anything wrong with it. :woohoo: I love it. It smells so good! It's going to be my everyday bag. It's so light and colorful and will fit my iPad etc nicely.

50b954e47d9c272c21094b9e2e92979d.jpg

We have a whole bunch of ADRS!
Biergarten
50's PTC
Ohana
Tusker House
Via Napoli
Crystal Palace
Raglan Road
Chefs de France
Boma

Must of our ADRs are for breakfast or dinner. We plan on lunching/snacking at the F&W carts while we're in Epcot.

Nice bag! I'd carry the Disney one even if I wasn't in Disney. I've wanted one for awhile and it'd make an excellent gift! ;)

jenny105 said:
We have a whole bunch of ADRS!
Biergarten
50's PTC
Ohana
Tusker House
Via Napoli
Crystal Palace
Raglan Road
Chefs de France
Boma

Must of our ADRs are for breakfast or dinner. We plan on lunching/snacking at the F&W carts while we're in Epcot.

Nice bag! I'd carry the Disney one even if I wasn't in Disney. I've wanted one for awhile and it'd make an excellent gift! ;)

Great list! Chefs was on my maybe list too but i just couldn't squeeze it in. I think we'll snack a lot too and guessing we'll end up canceling more than 'Ohana and Raglan.

Are any of these new to you? Which are you looking most forward too?

We love Boma. I'm thinking of canceling dinner and changing it to breakfast. It would be a great last trip meal.

Usually Tony's is our last meal but we're ending the trip in Epcot not MK. :faint: There's a first for everything.

I do love my bag. It smells heavenly. The Disney ones are adorable. One of these days when I can afford a once a year bag, I'll grab it.

Great list! Chefs was on my maybe list too but i just couldn't squeeze it in. I think we'll snack a lot too and guessing we'll end up canceling more than 'Ohana and Raglan.

Are any of these new to you? Which are you looking most forward too?

We love Boma. I'm thinking of canceling dinner and changing it to breakfast. It would be a great last trip meal.

Usually Tony's is our last meal but we're ending the trip in Epcot not MK. :faint: There's a first for everything.

I do love my bag. It smells heavenly. The Disney ones are adorable. One of these days when I can afford a once a year bag, I'll grab it.

We've never been to Les Chefs, Via Napoli, Raglan Road, Crystal Palace, or Boma. I think I'm looking forward to Raglan Road the most. I love Irish pubs and I've heard nothing but great things about the place. I can't wait for Ohana either. It's a favorite of ours!

I'm going to have to check the hours again now, I didn't see the 10/20 AK change so wonder what else changed.

Great bag! I hear you on the not using the Disney one elsewhere, it's what kept me from getting one and why, if i did, it would just be the wristlet.

We've never been to Les Chefs, Via Napoli, Raglan Road, Crystal Palace, or Boma. I think I'm looking forward to Raglan Road the most. I love Irish pubs and I've heard nothing but great things about the place. I can't wait for Ohana either. It's a favorite of ours!

Love Raglan Road, it's so good and the atmosphere is really cool too. We sat at the bar as it was just me and DH but I'd go back in a heartbeat. I think we'll still try to squeeze it in if only for a beer and appetizer but we'll take our chances without having an ADR.

Boma is fantatsic too! :thumbsup2 Are you doing breakfast or dinner?

I'm going to have to check the hours again now, I didn't see the 10/20 AK change so wonder what else changed.

Great bag! I hear you on the not using the Disney one elsewhere, it's what kept me from getting one and why, if i did, it would just be the wristlet.

Lots of hours in October have been extended. I think it means they're expecting more crowds. Check it out. At first I saw it on www.easywdw.com but then the official WDW site showed them as well. I am super stoked to see AK at night. :hyper: That got my crew pumped when I told them about riding EE in the dark.

Love Raglan Road, it's so good and the atmosphere is really cool too. We sat at the bar as it was just me and DH but I'd go back in a heartbeat. I think we'll still try to squeeze it in if only for a beer and appetizer but we'll take our chances without having an ADR.

Boma is fantatsic too! :thumbsup2 Are you doing breakfast or dinner?

Breakfast. That's our check out day so what better way to say goodbye to AKL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter