Not open for further replies.
Krista for Mulan Brave

Pochontas loves animals

Have you done a song one for Winnie the Pooh

maze3.jpg

maze4-1.jpg

dinosaur3.gif

dinosaur2.gif

Hmmmm... I haven't... I am trying to think of how it goes. I will probably have to google it (gasp):goodvibes

I have the words

Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh.
tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff.
He's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh,
Willy nilly silly old bear.

We are going on a trip to Disneyland next month. I have three girls and one boy. Are there any covers and pages that say Dinseyland on it rather than DisneyWorld? It's our 1st time going there, let alone to the other side of the country.
TIA,
Pippi

We are going on a trip to Disneyland next month. I have three girls and one boy. Are there any covers and pages that say Dinseyland on it rather than DisneyWorld? It's our 1st time going there, let alone to the other side of the country.
TIA,
Pippi

The cover doesn't say Disney World on it:confused3 It says "My Disney Fun Book", then a name. Are you asking maybe about the Kids Journal maybe, vs the Activity Book?

Is there a Disney journal one? That would be a great idea for my girls, my son is only in Kind. I'd wind up writing everything. Oh, maybe that's not a bad idea either b/c if it's his words it'll teach him how to read. Sorry, I was thinking while I was typing. Is there a cover that I can find somewhere for a journal with a picture of their favorite character and their names on it. Maybe I can then take it Staples and get it bound? Or is that too much money?

Thanks for any tips. We're also going to San Diego so maybe I shouldn't make it all Disney. How about a cover with San Diego things and Disney? We're going to the San Diego Zoo, Sea WOrld, Universal Studios and Legoland plus Disney. Their names are Alyssa, Jennifer, and Michael. If you can direct me to who to ask or if you can dream of something I would be forever grateful:)
Pippi

Is there a Disney journal one? That would be a great idea for my girls, my son is only in Kind. I'd wind up writing everything. Oh, maybe that's not a bad idea either b/c if it's his words it'll teach him how to read. Sorry, I was thinking while I was typing. Is there a cover that I can find somewhere for a journal with a picture of their favorite character and their names on it. Maybe I can then take it Staples and get it bound? Or is that too much money?

Thanks for any tips. We're also going to San Diego so maybe I shouldn't make it all Disney. How about a cover with San Diego things and Disney? We're going to the San Diego Zoo, Sea WOrld, Universal Studios and Legoland plus Disney. Their names are Alyssa, Jennifer, and Michael. If you can direct me to who to ask or if you can dream of something I would be forever grateful:)
Pippi

I think I was a little confused. Yes, there are two seperate Books. One is a Kids Activity Book, fun games, coloring pages, activities to keep them busy in the car or plane (on this thread) Go ahead and download that. It does not say Walt Disney World, if so you should be able to make any changes. This is a power point document.

Secondly, there is a Kids Disney Journal which is for documenting your Disney trip. Found on this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1724999 Again, download this and you should be able to make any changes. I took this to Staples and had 2 books bound for $30. My DD is going to be 6, and my son is 3. I am just planning on transcribing what they say into the blanks.

The Covers for both of these were done by other disigners on this lovely board. You certain can use these and adapt to fit whatever.

I used your activity book and just made my own cover.
I don't know how to save just the cover as a jpeg since I made it in Power Point or I would save it to photobucket.

Here's the link to sahlink's activity book with my cover:
http://www.savefile.com/files/1467075

Thanks so much!!

Cool!! Can you tell me how you saved just that image??
I'm a dork..........:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and I can't figure it out........:rolleyes1

Sure. Not too complicated. <grin> Go to File, Save As, Save As Type, then select JPEG, Click Save. A box will pop up, then Select Current Slide only. Viola!:thumbsup2

A DISigner did the cover I used for this. I just tried to clear their names off... for anyone that would like to personalize it for their own children.

blankmickey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter