kids haircut near Disneyland?

pks_domer

Mouseketeer
Hi-- not sure if this is the right thread to post to, but we're heading to Disneyland in a week or so. Our 3yo son desperately needs a haircut, and it's going to be tough to squeeze it in before we go. We're not doing parks or anything on arrival day, so thought we might try and take care of the haircut then. We'll not have a car though...any recommendations on hair places? Thanks in advance.

Hi-- not sure if this is the right thread to post to, but we're heading to Disneyland in a week or so. Our 3yo son desperately needs a haircut, and it's going to be tough to squeeze it in before we go. We're not doing parks or anything on arrival day, so thought we might try and take care of the haircut then. We'll not have a car though...any recommendations on hair places? Thanks in advance.
Have you checked on Tenaya Spa in the Grand Californian Hotel? They will probably be on the pricey side, but they get pretty great reviews and offer haircuts.

Fantastic idea. I just checked and unfortunately they only do kids 5 and up, turns out... bummer!

Last edited:

Hmm so you’d likely have to Uber somewhere to get one. There appear to be three barber shops in the area, but not within walking distance

Hmm so you’d likely have to Uber somewhere to get one. There appear to be three barber shops in the area, but not within walking distance
Seems so. There's also a salon called Bebe's that's a mile away from Grand Cal, but I don't have a good sense of what's walkable around DL.

Seems so. There's also a salon called Bebe's that's a mile away from Grand Cal, but I don't have a good sense of what's walkable around DL.

It would be walkable in the winter, but not in this hot summer.

There is
BLVD Barbershop
847 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805

Also, a mile away. I don't know if you'd be more comfortable with a barber shop for a little boy, but it looks like they take reservations so you can call to confirm that they work on little boys.

It would be walkable in the winter, but not in this hot summer.

There is
BLVD Barbershop
847 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805

Also, a mile away. I don't know if you'd be more comfortable with a barber shop for a little boy, but it looks like they take reservations so you can call to confirm that they work on little boys.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter