Kid's Programs in Nov.-Do u really need ressies?

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
Hi. My 5 year old daughter and myself are going to Disney World in November 4-8 of this year. My question is has anyone done the Grand Adventures in Cooking and also used the Neverland or Camp Dolphin without making reservations ahead of time? Is it possible? Thanks.

I have never done these programs with my DS but I do know that the week you are going is the week that my sister's family was there this past year and found that week to be quite crowded. Some of the schools up north have that week or part of it off and that is also the week of some special events at Epcot. They found the week much more crowded than October. This would make me think that getting a reservation during this time might be harder that at other "off" times. Hope this helps.

jordan's mom

Definitely make ressies. We went during an uncrowded time in September and the Wonderland Tea Party was full -- glad we had ressies.

Both my 5 yr old and my 8 yr old loved the Neverland Club. We used it on our last night. Had I known they would complain about leaving, we would have used it sooner!

I'm pretty sure you must make kid's club reservations 24 hours in advance so they know how many CM's are needed to staff the club each night. We were there during value season in Feb. and our kids did the pirate's cruise and it was full. Some people brought there kids and tried to walk on but were turned away. No harm in making a ressie.

All of the NJ schools are closed that Thursday & Friday for the teachers convention. Some are also closed for election day (the 4th) so a lot of people take their kids to WDW. I'm not saying NJ school kids can fill the parks, but I've heard it's more crowded that week than other times in the Fall.

I usually make reservations & cancel them if our plans change. I Make a chart & fill it in with EE days, our plans, park hours, etc & then figure out when we are most likely to want to do special things or eat certain meals. It doesn't always work perfectly, but it's better than nothing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter