Kids races

rdominy

Mouseketeer
is there a better day for them to run the kid races?
Marathon weekend they are offering the races on Thursday Friday and Saturday. I know we won't be doing Saturday but is there a day better than the others.
Also how crowded are the kid races

DS has only done the Mickey Mile (twice), and it hasn't seemed overly crowded except for at the start b/c parents are allowed to run with kids (they do NOT get medals though).

Do the day that works for you.

If you are running in the adult races, I would aim for getting Thursday. That way you have the most amount of time from finishing your race, breakfast at the food court, back to your room for a shower/change, and then back out to WWOS for the kids' race. I did that this year and we were at WWOS easily an hour before DS had his 100m dash.

If you are running in the adult races, I would aim for getting Thursday. That way you have the most amount of time from finishing your race, breakfast at the food court, back to your room for a shower/change, and then back out to WWOS for the kids' race. I did that this year and we were at WWOS easily an hour before DS had his 100m dash.
Did you pick up the materials that morning or did you go get them on Wednesday.

@rdominy I picked up his stuff when I picked up mine. It's very easy, they actually had the kids' race kiosk set up just inside the front doors, so you pretty much get that before you go in to get yours.

DS has only done the Mickey Mile (twice), and it hasn't seemed overly crowded except for at the start b/c parents are allowed to run with kids (they do NOT get medals though).

Do the day that works for you.

Bumbershoot, do you know if there is any characters or anything else fun for the kids that do the Mickey Mile races? We missed getting into the 5K so I was hoping for something fun for my daughter. I'm planning on running with her. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter