Kim Possible

unclescroogefan

Mouseketeer
I wasnt sure where to post this. I know I remember a post about Kim Possible clothes at Walmart, so I know that theres Kim Possible fans out there. Next month at McDonalds there will be KP Happy Meals.

Me too! Any word on if she is at the parks yet? We will be there in a couple of weeks and my DD would be more excited over her than the princesses! lol. Thanks for the update on the happy meals. Can't wait for those.

Well my 6 year old DD is Kim crazy!!!! All her friends are too. What's the deal? Kim has been out since last year and all of the sudden my daughter started loving her. It happened in July while at WDW. If Kim does start appearing at WDW we will have to go again just for that reason. ( I'm looking for any excuse to go again) My DD saw the Happy Meal commercial this morning and we are headed for McDonald's right after school today. The only Kim clothes my dd wanted were the pants that Kim wears in the show. She doesn't want to wear clothes that have Kim on them, she wants to look like Kim. So we are looking for a plain black shirt. Also, she loves Shego and if they come out with the villian toys she'd be delighted.

Well enough about Kim. Back to searching for a reason to return this year to WDW. That winter package looks good...... hmmm let's see.....

Any idea how to "erase" the screen of the "Kimmunicator"?
My daughter was thrilled with this toy (and doesn't care that we couldn't erase it!).

the back side of the pen has a magnent(sp?) on it and if you put it on the back of the screen and rub it for a long time it will erase. My husband finally got a magnent off the fridge and rubbed it across the back and it worked better. I hope this helps.

My dd lives, eats, sleeps, breaths Kim Possible and Lizzie McGuire. Found cute Kim Possible sheets at Walmart - $15.00 for a twin set. Does anyone know if Lizzie M. has sheets too?

jenjenmouse ( hope I got that right??)

Our walmart has the clothes that Kim wears not necessarily clothes that kim is ON. Does that make sense LOL!

For example my neice got the khaki pants that kim wears and the same top she wears ( not sure what it is cause I have a DS!!)

yes that makes sence. The shirt she wears is all black with no Kim Possible logo on it. Our Wal-Mart has a couple of black shirts but they either say a Kim saying on them or have a Kim Logo on them. We bought the pants and they even say Kim Possible on the side. My daughter wants the plain three quarter length t-shirt and she'll be happy with the kim pants. Thanks though for your imput.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter