Kim's new and improved life journal!

Kim- i know i talked to you earlier, but ill tell you again..

YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!! 5.5 loss is awesome and i am so proud of you! keep it up and i know you will get to see even better results!! Remember,,gotta look good for disney!!
This may be the last time i get to your journal before i leave for my CRUISE! but im sure ill talk to you and remember ill be posting from the ship on my journal-in case anything exciting happens on board :)
have a great night!

Thanks Jen! I REALLY appreciate your support!

Have a GREAT time on the cruise!!

Good morning!! Anyone out there?? haha

Well, I did my weekly home weigh in today, and I'm down 2 more pounds. So according to the home scale, I'm at 136, which is a 9 pound loss since I started. :cool1:

I definitely want to get more exercise in this week. It's supposed to be really nice out (for January in NJ). Today is gonna hit 60, from what I hear. I'm going for a walk at lunch.

Have a great day!

Just posting b/c I'm having a rough day. I am having a BLAH day. Don't feel like doing anything. Had to drag myself away from my desk at lunchtime to get out of here & do something. So I went to a couple furniture stores & looked around.

I felt great after my walk yesterday at lunch. Last night after dinner I felt bad. Had a major stomach ache, so I didn't get in all my veggies I needed to yesterday, but I was hurting, so I guess it's ok. I woke up feeling better today, but no energy at all.

I think I need to get more sleep at night. Unfortunately I'm a TV addict, and am getting behind on my DVR recordings, and feel like I have to catch up at night when the kids go to bed.Tonight I'm gonna just go to bed. 10pm at the latest.

I really want to finish my trip report from December too :rolleyes: . I have day 1 typed up, but that's it so far. One of these days....

Today was another weigh-in day with Nancy. I lost 1.5 pounds this week. It's good, but I was kind of hoping for more. This week will be better, though. I AM going to exercise, and I am going back to drinking the green tea. I think that definitely helps.

So, my Nancy weight loss to date is: 7 pounds!! Not bad for 3 weeks!!

I weigh in at home again on Monday, so we'll see what the home weight is.

Well kim--here i am, sitting at the computer with the grand caymen islands out my window and posting on your journal--do you feel special?!?!?!!?

hope your done with the blah days--jersey is fun, really hahaha

ill talk to you when i get home

Just posting a test picture.

Things are going well with the eating, just no exercise. Oh well, I'll get there.

345%3A4%3C797%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3233%3E296%3E643%3E2324296734567ot1lsi

Oh, I'm so excited!! I didn't realize Snapfish was one of the photo storage places that I could just copy & paste my pics from to put on here!! I was trying to take them & put them on the Community Photos Board on here & I kept losing them!!

WOO HOO!! That makes life SO much easier!!

Cute picture kim!!!
Your journal will be deserted no more-- I AM BACK!!!!!
you are doing a great job --youre doing great on the eating , now get that exercise in--i am starting again monday--going to start slwo and work my way up--maybe try that?
im sure i will talk to you tomorrow--be sure to check my journal, im putting pics from the cruise in!

Well, my home weigh-in day is tomorrow, but I felt the need to post a before pic of me. Every picture of me from our WDW trip this past December made me cringe & want to hide. They are honestly the WORST pictures I've ever taken of myself.

345%3A5%3B6%3C7%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3233%3E296%3E643%3E2324296734553ot1lsi

Ew. I can't believe I actually did it. BUT by summertime, I should look completely different!!

OK, so this was home weigh-in day. And.....

I lost 3.5 pounds!!! I couldn't believe it was that good!!

So my total weight loss (home) is 12.5 pounds....I'm half way to my goal!! I now weigh 132.5. I can't believe I'm almost in the 120's. Unbelievable.

I love Nancy!!

Can I ask how much the nutritionist cost? How did you find a good one? Do you follow up with her in a month or so? Thanks!!!!

budbeerlady said:
Can I ask how much the nutritionist cost? How did you find a good one? Do you follow up with her in a month or so? Thanks!!!!

A friend of my sister's went to this local woman here in South Jersey. But I had mentioned it to my doctor and he said he could recommend some if I needed suggestions.

The cost before 12/31 was $150 for the initial consultation, and I pay $15 per week when I weigh in & show her my food journal. She raised her price to $200 for the consultation 1/1.

Best money I've ever spent, in my opinion. She has taught me a lot, and I feel like a better person, a better mother, and a better wife for taking care of us now.

I'm pretty sure that once I've met my goal I will have a different eating plan (adding more wheat carbs in) and I will not check in weekly anymore, but I'm not sure how often I'd have to check in.

This journal is one of the best things I've done so far. I feed off of the encouragement I get here. It's helped me so much.

Thanks to all of you who take the time to post. I try to visit other people's journals when I can to offer the same encouragement b/c it helps so much!

I put on my size 12's that were snug only 4 weeks ago & they are practically falling off my hips. I may need to go home & change at lunchtime!! :cool1: :rotfl:

woohoo on the size 12s being BIG!!
dont you love that feeling?!

i told you that the journals really help! You are doing a great job to be seeing such a different in a month--im proud of you-keep it up!

Thanks Jen!! You've been a HUGE help in this process!!

Hey all!

Today's been a GOOD day!!

When I was getting dressed, I decided to try on an old pair of pants just to check my progress. I told myself I wouldn't be upset if they don't fit yet, but I'm sure I'm getting closer to them fitting. They are a size 6 from NY & Co. (which I truly believe is the wrong size. That store just wants to make women feel good by putting a smaller numbered size on their clothes!). So, anyway, I put the pants on, and I was able to button & zip with no problem!!! :cool1: I couldn't believe it! Needless to say, I wore those pants to work & they are my new/old favorites!! haha

I kind of regret not recording body measurements when I started. I would like to know how many inches I lose through this process. Oh well.

But then I went to Nancy at lunch today. And according to her I lost 3.5 pounds since last Thursday!! So that falls right in line with my weigh-in at home on Monday.

My totals are:

Nancy - started: 143, now: 132.5 = 10.5 lost
home - started: 145, now: 132.5 = 12.5 lost

This whole dual weigh-in thing is starting to wear on me. I don't really want to do it anymore. I just have to decide which one I'm going to rely on more. It probably should be Nancy. OR, I might change my Nancy weigh-in day to Monday and that way I am at least weighing in for both on the same day.

**In case anyone is wondering how this mess started...I went to Nancy on 12/23 fully aware that I wouldn't start following her program until 12/26. When I started on 12/26 - I weighed myself at home & I was 2 pounds higher than on 12/23 when I weighed in with Nancy. WHEW, that's just so confusing!!

Anyway...thanks everyone for your support! It's been a good day! Hope you're all doing GREAT!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kim!!
i am so proud of you and knew that you were going to get great results from nancy today!!!!
way to go on the pants--youlll be waering a tiny size in no time!!
keep it up my dear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter