• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kinda Important to ME!

MrGrumpy222

Mouseketeer
Are there computers at the community center at OKW that I can go on line and make my picks for my football pool. I am currently in 1st place out of 88 teams and I stand to win big money. Please! Anyone know this? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

haven't been there since february - there were none there at that time - the ones in the community room were just for 'puter games - i think there is availability at beach and yacht for a fee - if desperate, maybe you could take a cab to a nearby library :badpc:

If you will have a car, there is a Kinkos not too far North on Apopka-Vineland Road. I used it a few years back. I don't remember what the charges were but I know it was cheaper than the Business Centers. BTW there are also Business Centers in GF and I think the CR. Probably CS as well.

Good luck! Hope you win. :cool1:

SylviaL said:
I'd just ask a friend to do it for me.

Sorry, cute answer but it involves research up to Saturday night prior to the games. That's what got me in the lead and I can't rely on someone else to do it, it's not like picking lottery numbers. Thanks anyway :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter