• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kitchen supplies list for VWL 2 bedroom? Crock pot?

WendyMichaelJohn

Mouseketeer
I've done searches but I can't seem to find the list. We're renting in a few days and I was wondering if there is a crock pot in the 2 bedroom villa kitchen.

Thanks!

Shel

Thanks. I'm assuming there's a large pot?

I saw a list once on these boards ages ago with all of the incuded supplies. If anyone has a link to that, it would be greatly appreciated, as I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks

Shel

Copied this from the Members Only website. Hope this helps!

Kitchen:

Refrigerator
Electric stove/oven
Microwave oven
Sink with disposal
Coffee maker and starter pack
Toaster
Electric blender
Dishware, glasses, coffee cups and flatware service for eight (service for 12 in three-bedroom Vacation Homes)
Serving platter, vegetable bowls, salad serving bowl, sugar bowl, pitcher and cream server
Eight-piece cookware set (pots, pans and lids)
Casserole dishes, measuring cups and spoons, colander, cutting board and cookie sheet
Paring knife, cook's knife, tongs, serving spoon, serving fork, can opener, bottle opener and corkscrew
Teakettle
Dish towel
Sponge
Potholders

mom2alix said:
Copied this from the Members Only website. Hope this helps!

Kitchen:

Refrigerator
Electric stove/oven
Microwave oven
Sink with disposal
Coffee maker and starter pack
Toaster
Electric blender
Dishware, glasses, coffee cups and flatware service for eight (service for 12 in three-bedroom Vacation Homes)
Serving platter, vegetable bowls, salad serving bowl, sugar bowl, pitcher and cream server
Eight-piece cookware set (pots, pans and lids)
Casserole dishes, measuring cups and spoons, colander, cutting board and cookie sheet
Paring knife, cook's knife, tongs, serving spoon, serving fork, can opener, bottle opener and corkscrew
Teakettle
Dish towel
Sponge
Potholders

Perfect! Thank you!

Shel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter