Knights and Lights May 29, 08

K London. I just finished reading your blog & it was amazing.
We are doing the Backstage Magic ABD in Dec, but you have me wanting to go on Knights & Lights in the worst way. Hmmmmmmmmm do they give a booking discount while you are on your ABD like the cruise line does while you are onboard DCL?

They give you a 10% off coupon to use within ten days of your adventure ending. It is only good on the dates they have posted. We would have liked to book a 2009 trip with this discount but those dates aren't out yet.

We got done at around noon and then headed off for the rest of the day to Hampton Court. HTH

On the Tower of London day with the rest of the day free-does anyone remember the time the tour left for Tower of London and when it was finished? We are debating on a tour to Stonehenge and Bath that day but would hate to miss the TOL. The tour leaves at 10:45am.

Dear Lauren,
I am going on the june 09 26-July 2. Do you have any tips? we are going on the plane 23 and have 2 days in london before we meet the gang. we aslo have a 3 day add on for dlp. I have a 10 year old daugter and 15 year old son. She is celebrating her b day on the vacay. what will thwy do for her? please tell me. she hates surprises but i have to keep it for her. i would like to know beacuse i get like, super nervous!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Klondon your blog help me soo much! my daughter helps me plan and she read your blog and got so exited. now she will write a blo on our trip after we go on it! She will call me Mom AND her dad Old oinkie her brother themagicmaniac and he self The Traveling girl.Pssht we stay in pink palace. they won't let us get the half board plan so food is so expentsive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter