Knott's Chicken Dinner Rest.

Snoopygirl

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a link to the menu or prices for this restaurant?? On the Knott's website it doesn't have anything. Has anyone been there lately? We are going to DL March 18-22 and plan on going to Knott's on the first day just for dinner and shopping----I'm a HUGE Snoopy fan. We have no desire to do the park.

Thanks!

I don't know the answer to your question, but I would like to know also!!!:goodvibes

We go all the time when we are in LA. I believe the last time I was there in October the adult prize for the chicken dinner was 12 or 13 dollars. Hope this helps.

We go all the time when we are in LA. I believe the last time I was there in October the adult prize for the chicken dinner was 12 or 13 dollars. Hope this helps.

The exciting thing about their chicken dinners is that they really don't go up in price much over the years. When I was 12 the meal cost a little under $12 (and it wasn't a child's meal, it was the adult meal). Today it still only costs about $13 (the last time I was there last year). That price was 14 years ago, so I think that says a lot. Especially for the amount of food you get. That ends up being our sole meal for the day.

The breakfast at the CDR is very good. We generally get the Knott's chicken to go from the nearby bakery/chicken-to-go shop.

I think its pretty good. I won't eat it all the time because its greasy but I think its great for the value because its a full meal. I love the biscuits and when my family and I are in that area, we usually stop by just to buy the biscuits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter