Kristi and Brian's Memories Wedding - May 30, 2014 - GF

Wow, the details are really coming along now! I love all those little touches and keepsakes. I'd heard about photo charms just recently and have no concept for what that's like but I like what you've gone with, seems a nice token that'll fit in wonderfully with your bouquet - especially since you've already got the bridal charm sorted.

And it's great to see you had a good experience dress shopping. Getting a group of people to agree on pizza is a struggle, I couldn't imagine how stressful finding the dress would be when you're getting it past a committee. You definitely went about it the right way and it shows, both dresses look amazing on you but what I like the most is the last picture and how happy you look to have found it. Yep, that's the one - your guests, and groom most of all, will be floored.

So here's a few updates... I've ordered this hanger on etsy with our wedding date, on natural wood with white ribbon http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/kristihendry/media/7597cef6-f5b2-4d9f-8f1b-2cee6ee9c950.jpg.html And instead of the photo charm, I got this instead for my bouquet: http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/kristihendry/media/mem.jpg.html I've bought these earrings with ivory instead of white pearls: http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/kristihendry/media/ear.jpg.html with this necklace that I'm borrowing from a friend: http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/kristihendry/media/necklace.jpg.html And lastly, I bought this for DF's mom: http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/kristihendry/media/han.jpg.html I went on a little etsy spending spree this weekend :)

I love the accessories! So beautiful!

Wow, the details are really coming along now! I love all those little touches and keepsakes. I'd heard about photo charms just recently and have no concept for what that's like but I like what you've gone with, seems a nice token that'll fit in wonderfully with your bouquet - especially since you've already got the bridal charm sorted.

And it's great to see you had a good experience dress shopping. Getting a group of people to agree on pizza is a struggle, I couldn't imagine how stressful finding the dress would be when you're getting it past a committee. You definitely went about it the right way and it shows, both dresses look amazing on you but what I like the most is the last picture and how happy you look to have found it. Yep, that's the one - your guests, and groom most of all, will be floored.

:rotfl2: so funny about the pizza, but oh so true!!!! And thank you! I really appreciate it!

I love the accessories! So beautiful!

Thank you!! :)

So I just sent my planner an email to check on dates for a MK shoot the week of our honeymoon. Fingers crossed that I can do a HS and a MK shoot. That would be great! I wasn't going to do the MK shoot but the princess dress I bought is making me neeeed to! I mean...here's the back. That just goes with the castle right?

Can you tell I love my dress?

Wow!!! The back is so beautiful and dramatic! Love the texture and details! So excited for you!

:rotfl2: so funny about the pizza, but oh so true!!!! And thank you! I really appreciate it! Thank you!! :) So I just sent my planner an email to check on dates for a MK shoot the week of our honeymoon. Fingers crossed that I can do a HS and a MK shoot. That would be great! I wasn't going to do the MK shoot but the princess dress I bought is making me neeeed to! I mean...here's the back. That just goes with the castle right? http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/kristihendry/media/backdress.jpg.html Can you tell I love my dress?

You should absolutely go for the MK photo shoot with that dress!

You're absolutely right, you have to do the MK shoot with this dress. Are you going to do both sessions on one day or separately ?
And your accessories are really beautiful - one can really spend a lot of time and money on etsy ;-).

You're absolutely right, you have to do the MK shoot with this dress. Are you going to do both sessions on one day or separately ?
And your accessories are really beautiful - one can really spend a lot of time and money on etsy ;-).

Thank you!!
I'm going to do HS may 30th (our wedding day) and the MK shoot June 1st. That way we can have one day in the middle to not have to wake up at 2:30 a.m. :goodvibes

What an amazing dress, sweetie!!!
This is all coming together beautifully isn't it?

As promised, here is our engagement picture on tower of terror

And it doesn't disappoint! How wonderful to have that moment captured and such a fun image to go with a memorable story. Seeing the '2010' reminds you this has been a little while in the making but you're almost there now! Less than three months!

How exciting! Gorgeous dress!

Have you thought about what you're doing to do for the "first look?"

I want to be a memories bride and will have my two kids there. Just us 4. I have no idea on what to do with getting ready and him not seeing me until we are both all done up.

What an amazing dress, sweetie!!!
This is all coming together beautifully isn't it?

Thank you! It really is! I'm so excited! Every morning when I wake up the first thing I look at is my Disney countdown :)

And it doesn't disappoint! How wonderful to have that moment captured and such a fun image to go with a memorable story. Seeing the '2010' reminds you this has been a little while in the making but you're almost there now! Less than three months!

Exactly! It's been quite a while haha!

Your engagement picture is so cute! What a fun and still special way to propose!

Thank you!!!

How exciting! Gorgeous dress!

Have you thought about what you're doing to do for the "first look?"

I want to be a memories bride and will have my two kids there. Just us 4. I have no idea on what to do with getting ready and him not seeing me until we are both all done up.

Thank you!
The night before Brian will be staying in another room. We really wont see each other until we meet in the lobby of our resort for the HS shoot that morning :)

I think our ADR's have become out of control. Can I just leave tomorrow so I stop adding things??
So here's what our wedding week and honeymoon looks like so far:
5/25 'Ohana
5/26 Mama Melrose
5/27 Teppan Edo
5/28 Crystal Palace
5/29 Rainforest
5/30 (wedding day) 1900 PF, GF Cafe, CRT
5/31 Via Napoli, Garden Grill
6/1 Liberty Tree Tavern
6/2 Dining w/ Imagineer @ Brown Derby, 50's Prime Time
6/3 Chefs De France, Le Cellier
6/4 Yak & Yeti, Wishes Dessert Party
6/5 The Plaza, Be Our Guest
6/6 Hollywood and Vine

There goes all of the weight I lost for this wedding! :goodvibes

Great lineup! Especially for your wedding day.

Are you doing 1900 PF and GF cafe in your wedding dress?

I think our ADR's have become out of control. Can I just leave tomorrow so I stop adding things??
So here's what our wedding week and honeymoon looks like so far:
5/25 'Ohana
5/26 Mama Melrose
5/27 Teppan Edo
5/28 Crystal Palace
5/29 Rainforest
5/30 (wedding day) 1900 PF, GF Cafe, CRT
5/31 Via Napoli, Garden Grill
6/1 Liberty Tree Tavern
6/2 Dining w/ Imagineer @ Brown Derby, 50's Prime Time
6/3 Chefs De France, Le Cellier
6/4 Yak & Yeti, Wishes Dessert Party
6/5 The Plaza, Be Our Guest
6/6 Hollywood and Vine

There goes all of the weight I lost for this wedding! :goodvibes

You're making me hungry! These all look fantastic!

OMG your thread is a lifesaver!! seriously lol. I've been looking everywhere for a memories bride!!! I too booked the memories wedding, me and my fiance/boyfriend (he didn't 'officially' propose yet) are getting married june 8th at 3pm at GF and the ONLY thing I have set is dinner at CRT.

I have a question where did you book your MK/HS photo shoot. I was thinking about doing something similar as we are 'eloping' and would love to bring home lots of photos for our friends and family.

OMG your thread is a lifesaver!! seriously lol. I've been looking everywhere for a memories bride!!! I too booked the memories wedding, me and my fiance/boyfriend (he didn't 'officially' propose yet) are getting married june 8th at 3pm at GF and the ONLY thing I have set is dinner at CRT.

I have a question where did you book your MK/HS photo shoot. I was thinking about doing something similar as we are 'eloping' and would love to bring home lots of photos for our friends and family.

Yay I'm glad you found me!
You can book it with your planner. Mine is Ashton and she is amazing! A MK shoot is $1700 and if you add another park with it it's $2000, so we went ahead and added HS as well.
Photographs are so important to us too, so we also added an hour (which was $200) to our hour for the ceremony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter