Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

I just got back today and had the fridge from Dec 11-16th. My name was not on the box so the person at luggage services would not give it to me the first day. I went back the next day after I found out the person's name on the box was a few people ahead of me.
The fridge was not in the main storage area behind the desk. It was in another building across from there and up a pathway. I was lucky that the person working there the first night knew immediately where it was. That is probably why it was not located for a couple of weeks. I got luggage services to pick it up from my room early yesterday so hopefully it will continue to be swapped easily from now on. It would be disappointing not to have the fridge.
I am not sure why it was not in the regular storage room. There were a couple of other fridges there all together on a shelf.
The good news is it has been found and is working great!

All you have to do is get your post count up to 10. So look around the DIS, comment on a few more threads and then you should be able to send me a PM.

I would prefer to keep all confirmation info in my PM messages so it's all handy and in one place. My e-mail is a mess of junk mail.

sending you a PM now that I've reached my 10 posts! haha!

Hey there! Im interested in Jan 2 to Jan 7.....I tried to send you a PM but it said you were over your quota.....let me know if those dates are still available!

sending you a PM now that I've reached my 10 posts! haha!

Welcome to the swap!:cool1:

Hey there! Im interested in Jan 2 to Jan 7.....I tried to send you a PM but it said you were over your quota.....let me know if those dates are still available!

Yes, those dates ARE available. However, the person who would have the fridge before you is already at Pop. Send me your confirmation info ASAP and then I'll send you the contact info for the swapper ahead of you. If you can get a hold of them to make arrangements (and a hold of the swapper after you) then you're in!:thumbsup2

We're leaving in a week and would like to know if anyone has any feedback on the Packing Tape situation? or any other consumables that may need replenishing. (Markers? Paper?)

Anyways... if any recent swappers can let me know ASAP it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Auto Dub - First Time Swapper

Since we will be leaving a toaster over, we will also leave a partial roll of tin foil so as to try and keep things clean.

Thanks again!

btw - trying to get my ten posts so I can contact the before and after swappers!

We're leaving in a week and would like to know if anyone has any feedback on the Packing Tape situation? or any other consumables that may need replenishing. (Markers? Paper?)

Anyways... if any recent swappers can let me know ASAP it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Auto Dub - First Time Swapper

Since we will be leaving a toaster over, we will also leave a partial roll of tin foil so as to try and keep things clean.

Thanks again!

btw - trying to get my ten posts so I can contact the before and after swappers!

:thumbsup2

I'll be sending you an e-mail (or 2) to you shortly. I just had a new swapper sign up for the swap and she'll be contacting you soon-I just gave her your info. So expect to get an e-mail from her before long.

Not sure what the supply status is now. It sure wouldn't hurt to have the above supplies if you have extra room in your suitcase.

E-mails sent to:
lledman
Auto Dub
bfwood

We have LOTS of openings in Feb and March. Anyone want to use the fridge then?

E-mails sent to:
lledman
Auto Dub
bfwood

Very new to this. We will be staying at the POP from June 11-17th, 2012. Are these dates available? If so, we would love to try this out. Very cool! I have a confirmation number but apparently I cannot PM anyone because I do not have 10 posts yet.

Very new to this. We will be staying at the POP from June 11-17th, 2012. Are these dates available? If so, we would love to try this out. Very cool! I have a confirmation number but apparently I cannot PM anyone because I do not have 10 posts yet.

Right now ALL of June is open. So do some looking around the DIS, make a few more comments on some threads, and once you get your post count to 10 you can send me your confirmation info if you want to be a part of the swap. See post 1 on this thread for how to confirm.:thumbsup2

Hello,

This is my first time ever posting a message (so I gather I'm not allowed to send PMs). I would LOVE to participate in the swap the last week in March if you'll have me. Krystal, can you send me a PM that I can respond to with my confirmation #, cell phone #, etc.?

Many thanks.

E-mails sent to:
lledman
Auto Dub
bfwood

Hi Krystal!

My family and I would LOVE to use the fridge from 2/4-2/11! Let me know and thank you so much! :):):):):)

Krystal, :thanks: to you and all the other swappers who have donated items. I had the fridge from 12/26 to 1/2/12. It was in very good condition. There is a coffee maker, toaster, plates,straws, snack bags & disinfectant wipes. Not sure there is room in the box for a toaster oven. There is also one marker, a few sheets of white paper and a partial roll of tape. I picked up the fridge from luggage svcs, at first thet couldn't locate it but found it in the luggage storage containers outside. The swapper after me was able to pick it up directly from me. The fridge was of great help, so thank you!

Hi there..

I see Feb 4th thru the 10th is open on your list.

May I request to be put on the list for the fridge?

Thank you,

Kim

Hello,

This is my first time ever posting a message (so I gather I'm not allowed to send PMs). I would LOVE to participate in the swap the last week in March if you'll have me. Krystal, can you send me a PM that I can respond to with my confirmation #, cell phone #, etc.?

Many thanks.

I don't think you can even reply to a PM until you hit a post count of 10. So just check out the Dis, post some more and send me your info (see post 1) after you get a post count of 10: )

Hi Krystal!

My family and I would LOVE to use the fridge from 2/4-2/11! Let me know and thank you so much! :):):):):)

I have several requests for those dates. I'm going to my PM list and whoever confirmed first will get it. So stay tuned . . .

Krystal, :thanks: to you and all the other swappers who have donated items. I had the fridge from 12/26 to 1/2/12. It was in very good condition. There is a coffee maker, toaster, plates,straws, snack bags & disinfectant wipes. Not sure there is room in the box for a toaster oven. There is also one marker, a few sheets of white paper and a partial roll of tape. I picked up the fridge from luggage svcs, at first thet couldn't locate it but found it in the luggage storage containers outside. The swapper after me was able to pick it up directly from me. The fridge was of great help, so thank you!

Wonderful! Thanks for not giving up on finding it and thanks for the update!

Hi there..

I see Feb 4th thru the 10th is open on your list.

May I request to be put on the list for the fridge?

Thank you,

Kim

See red post above : )

Do you have any requests yet for 9/15 - 9/23? Please let me know, as I am very interested. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter