L&M Car Rental

AmyBWV99

It's a s'winter s'wonderland; you can freeze while
We are coming down over Christmas, we decieded to do this trip at the last minute due to a great rate for CSR was offered and the airfare dropped like a rock recently; well the rental car is another story I couldn't hardly find a car let alone a resonable rate except from L&M I have no experience w/them nor anyone else I know. Any feedback would be wonderful!!!!!!!! Good or bad.:( :( :confused: :confused:
Thank you in advance!!!

L & M is in the terminal; which makes it handy. We have used them 3 times with no problems---you may want to take evidence of your car insurance in case they ask.:smooth:

Just thinking that on really busy nights over Christmas we may want to get a taxi at closing,or to park hop--are there ALWAYS plenty?Can we/should we arrange for one ahead of time to be safe? Thanks!

has anybody rented from them lately ??? oct or nov ??? where can you get coupons or upgrades ??? what is thier web site ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter